Should we attend...... (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Well what an interesting thread, thanks to the OP for raising it (y) it was a question I had pondered but not dared ask !
I think it`ll encourage me to get to a meet, just need to decide which one and see if I`ve got any days leave left, being still a slave at the mill !
Thanks !

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Have a look at the last one .... here ....

Once downloaded if anyone interested in viewing double click on the first photo, then click once on that and a run of the photos will come up.

Over the next week more photos will be added so please come and view.

Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
some might even share their scotch. but you will not know unless you come to one. we were all newbies once... so please come and meet us.

We plan to next year once Joe retires. At the moment we only go locally for weekends mainly CCC rallies.

We've got our names down for the New Forest one next year if the dates are OK for us. Would have signed up for the Dymchurch railway one but we'll be in France when it's on.

Denise

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Funster rallies are whatever you want them to be.

You can join in the merriment, go to bed early, talk to your neighbours, close the blinds and read a book, stand outside your van with a screwdriver scratching your head and be inundated with offers of help, share a bottle of wine with friends you've just made, learn to play or rekindle your passion for making music, make friends walking the dog....the list is endless!

Everyone's idea of FUN is different but no-one will ever make you do something you don't want to do :)

That's a rally in a nutshell. We went to food and drink festival in Chester as our first rally which was really big. We were a bit worried as seen, from a far only, a number of c&cc and cc rallies which are not are cup of tea. We had a great time, did what we wanted and joined in when we wanted and made some great friends. We recently went to irnbru's rally at Falkirk wheel which was very different from Chester as much smaller and personal. Again had a fantastic time, met lots of new friends and had a ball.

So I'd say, try one because you won't know whether they are for you until you do and you will be made very welcome. It's only a few days and if you don't like it you can pack up and leave early.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back