Should it Stay or Should it Go, NEC New Motorhome Maybe! (1 Viewer)

awg

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 9, 2013
Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
WIldax Altair RS
Exp
Since 2015
A Carthago c-tourer is an A class that might just about fit in your budget and can be ordered without with extra cupboards rather than the overcab bed.

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
A Carthago c-tourer is an A class that might just about fit in your budget and can be ordered without with extra cupboards rather than the overcab bed.

Thanks, i would prefer not to have the over cab bed as we dont have that in our Delaware and the extra storage is very handy. I will take a look at these as well.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Why buy new and lose even more money?
A good second hand van, tried and tested, may be a better option.
I don't see that both our last van and the current one we have just agreed a trade in on, in both cases the depreciation has been less than 5% per year, you just need to buy wisely.

tonyidle, possibly because my bank balance has only ever been in the black to the tune of £80+k twice in my life - both times due to moving home - I have to agree with you. The VAT element alone (ie immediate write-off) on an £80k purchase equates to nigh on £13.5k which would make me weep.
That is an old wives tale or salesmans yarn it is completely untrue.
Any trade in price or if you sell privately reflects the vat paid you do not loose it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I will take a look at these at the show, we are going Saturday which will probably be the busiest day. Should of chose the Sunday but too late now as already got tickets with date printed on.
I think if you look at your ticket it will say that you can use it on any day.

Martin

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
I think if you look st your ticket it will say that you can use it on any day.

Martin
You are correct i emailed them and they confirmed i can use on any day so now going Sunday when i hope it will be less busy (wishful thinking)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back