Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
6yrs.
I keep hanging my nose over buying a Rapido 7099F. I saw a beauty at Brownhills but dallied just that bit too long and it was sold when I rang back. Besides I wasn't happy with the price they offered for mine. At the moment, I've got a 2008 Fiat Moncayo Silver with 8000mls on the clock. The Rapido was a 2006 but it had more space and everything I want/need.
I visited another dealer today who didn't have a 7099F but advised that if i see one at a reasonable price, grab it as they are not importing motorhomes at the moment due to the poor £ exchange rate.
Mine is Spanish and so the same arguement must apply.

Has anyone got a 7099F, if so, I'd love to hear about them - good, bad or indifferent. I've not got oodles of cash and so need to be absolutely sure before laying out more.
In the meantime, my Moncayo is fine and fits the bill as it has a fixed bed, just the same:helpsos:. I just like the finish on the 7099F better but is that enough reason to change?

OP
OP
B

Bellasbus

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
6yrs.
I looked at the one on eBay but it is outside a private house. That threw me as I would have to partx. mine or sell it privately which is a problem as I've got quite a few holidaysbooked this year because it is my husband's first year in retirement. (That's a long sentence, did you manage to catch breath as you read it.)

Thanks for metioning your 2 Rapidos but they are older than I want and I really fancy the 7099 model.

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Did you say you wanted to buy from Brownpiles?? :Eeek:

Thats a good enough reason in itself to have second thoughts :Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I looked at the one on eBay but it is outside a private house. That threw me as I would have to partx. mine or sell it privately which is a problem as I've got quite a few holidaysbooked this year because it is my husband's first year in retirement. (That's a long sentence, did you manage to catch breath as you read it.)

Thanks for metioning your 2 Rapidos but they are older than I want and I really fancy the 7099 model.

Fair comment, the 986M has only done 9000 miles!

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back