Apr 11, 2010
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer C642 CL
Exp
June 2010
Hi Everyone

Just thought I would put this post on here in case anyone can help i.e. has one for sale, is thinking of selling or sees one for sale, also if any of you are keeping up with our search this will update you lol

The MH's below are the list we now have, some we have seen 'in the flesh' and some we haven't

Compass Avantgarde 180
Compass Cruiser 750
Swift Escape 686
Swift Gazelle F63
Swift Royale 630
Swift Carrera
Elddis Autoquest 145
Elddis Autoquest 180
Elddis Autostratus EB
Euromobil 665 HB
Hymer Camp Swing 644U
Hymer B Classic 595
Benimar Anthus 6000 st
Autotrail Apache 700/Autotrail Scout/Swift Kontiki ? - (depending on year for our weight limit

Rear u shaped lounge, double or single dinnette and overcab bed.
Has to be under 3.5 T as hubby a diabetic on insulin
Looking for anything from year 2003 onwards with low mileage in excellent condition

I have gathered from the dealers that the Eldiss and Compass MH's are very similar and also I think the Swift models are probably all going to be similar

Really like the Benimar, but would like to see in particular (before we decide on which make and model that will make the search a lot easier) the Euromobil and the Hymers as we haven't seen any yet 'in the flesh'

Hubby is away a lot so we don't have a lot of time to look while he is here but we are in no particular rush to buy, but if the right one comes up in the next few weeks, would be great

I have rung round 29 dealers (within a 100 mile radius of home) and left our specs with them

Please bear us in mind if anything comes on the market that matches our specs

Thanks for reading, sorry if I waffled and bored you stupid lol

Shell

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Simpsons at Great Yarmouth, check out their stock online at Link Removed. Greentrees at Dereham is another local company here in Norfolk who have recently become Elddis dealers www.greentrees-adventurestore.co.uk might be worth a look.

OP
OP
Shell181

Shell181

Free Member
Apr 11, 2010
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer C642 CL
Exp
June 2010
Hi Dalek thanks for your reply, those are one of the 29 dealers who have our details :)

Shell

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Shell, try PMing highwayman. I think he was interested in selling his swift at the Stratford show. He was looking at a px, might be worth a shout.

OP
OP
Shell181

Shell181

Free Member
Apr 11, 2010
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer C642 CL
Exp
June 2010
Thanks for that, am just about to pm him now ::bigsmile:

Shell

OP
OP
Shell181

Shell181

Free Member
Apr 11, 2010
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer C642 CL
Exp
June 2010
Hi

Just thought I would mention this for anyone who is reading my posts and wants the same spec and weight limit as us, I don't know how much your budget is but I have just read the 'Which Motorhome' and there is a pull out mag from Auto-Trail. New Tribute models and one that matches all our specs - the T-720 exact layout, max weight 3500kg with a payload of 650kg from £35,995. Unfortunately this is out of our budget but may help some of you ::bigsmile:

Shell
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back