Short High Renault Trafic self build (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
jnn

jnn

Free Member
Oct 22, 2016
cheshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion trafic
Exp
nooby
The rest?! It's done :Ā¬)

Not

I'll update some photos at the weekend, good progress, it's currently looking like a mars landing craft with insulation and some more insulation. Toasty enough for the Dufus to be snoozing in there at 9 last night so getting there

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
I am looking to do a self build myself but am at the buy a van stage at the mo, have looked at these but mine is going to do a lot of miles so needs to be very economical, what are these like on fuel?

OP
OP
jnn

jnn

Free Member
Oct 22, 2016
cheshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion trafic
Exp
nooby
The mechanic estimated about 40 to the gallon, which seems about right so far (only used about quarter of a tank so far though). They're very nice to drive.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
The mechanic estimated about 40 to the gallon, which seems about right so far (only used about quarter of a tank so far though). They're very nice to drive.
thats empty my work vivaro is about 30mpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few timesšŸ˜‰

We're doing 35mpg fully converted & fully loaded this includes running the Eberspacher as & when required over night which uses the main diesel tank.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back