Shifty & The Hooker's French Adventure (1 Viewer)

Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Well so far, not much adventure, thank goodness, the motorway is clear, no sign of operation stack & there are 3 trains an hour going through the tunnel. We have even been moved onto one 45 mins before prior to our booked one. Currently parked up with a cuppa, S is sending abuse to various rugby fans on here & I'm hooking away on the shawl I started in Misterton. More news later I expect.

Lorraine.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Lorraine, glad to see you posting and keeping an eye on S at the same time, have a great holiday.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
The Happy Hooker
Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Carol, sorry to have missed you at Peterborough, let's hope we have more luck next time.
The man himself is busy looking for his pocket - money, any suggestions where Shifty could have hidden a €10 note? He's getting quite anxious as it's got to last him a whole 2 weeks?
L

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Hi Carol, sorry to have missed you at Peterborough, let's hope we have more luck next time.
The man himself is busy looking for his pocket - money, any suggestions where Shifty could have hidden a €10 note? He's getting quite anxious as it's got to last him a whole 2 weeks?
L
Has he thoroughly searched his man bag?

With me it would be in my front trouser pocket, my back trouser pocket or lost.

Them with man bags have other orifices though.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
By the way....are you bringing him anywhere near Parc Verger?
If you are can you please give us two weeks notice so we can re erect the watch towers and barricades!!!
Also there is no way I am taking him to see my French doctor!!!
Not after the last time ..... She coughed....he said "you have a cold" she said yes!
He said "take two paracetamols and go to bed.........I will come with you if you want"

She has never forgiven me!!!

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Have a great holiday you two...... I'd like to say don't do anything I wouldn't but that would leave most of your options open :)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Oi that's me neatest chat up line "wanna see me oscillate me orofice"

Or as one of the workmen said to me as he was leaving:

"Here's my son's home number in case your daughter wants to give him a call!"

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
She is still having nightmares!!!!
She still Txt,'s me a sing for my address and the name of a good tattoo removal sugeon. She appears unhappy withe the tattoo I gave her on each buttock.
A) shiftzz woz year
B) there is no k in parc verger

Mind you she was a good Snogger and at least she way warmed the stethoscope with her lighter. Bit strange a french doctor smoking woodbines. At least she kept her socks on.

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
She is still having nightmares!!!!
She still Txt,'s me a sing for my address and the name of a good tattoo removal sugeon. She appears unhappy withe the tattoo I gave her on each buttock.
A) shiftzz woz year
B) there is no k in parc verger

Mind you she was a good Snogger and at least she way warmed the stethoscope with her lighter. Bit strange a french doctor smoking woodbines. At least she kept her socks on.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Have a great time both .. actually keep "S" away rom the intrnet and all will be calm lolol .. lovely meeting you at Misterton.
Kath , John and L'l Tom Thumb xx

OP
OP
The Happy Hooker
Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Right, he's putting the long overdue nail polish on his toes so I've finally got control of the pc.
We would live to get as far south as Parc Verger, but not this time, so you are safe for now Ken.
Helen, very few options needed , he's washing up once he's sorted out his toenails.
Kath, lovely to meet you three too.
To the rest, Shifty wind-up bingo can start whenever you like as you like as far as I'm concerned. We have an England flag as well as a Gloucester Club flag with us that will be going up at some point with evidence posted here.
Over & out for now,
L

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Right, he's putting the long overdue nail polish on his toes so I've finally got control of the pc.
We would live to get as far south as Parc Verger, but not this time, so you are safe for now Ken.
Helen, very few options needed , he's washing up once he's sorted out his toenails.
Kath, lovely to meet you three too.
To the rest, Shifty wind-up bingo can start whenever you like as you like as far as I'm concerned. We have an England flag as well as a Gloucester Club flag with us that will be going up at some point with evidence posted here.
Over & out for now,
L
I really warming to you anyone who can keep the little shit under control is worth a knighthood :notworthy2::france::france:

Now go smack Him round the head and make him pick up his toe nail clippings
:Eeek::imoutahere::swear2:

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I thought it was Welsh back rows that liked knitting?

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Crumpets and some decent FRENCH rhubarb confieture. None of yar Yarkee twiggy stuff. Sitting here toenails painted red white and bleu. Great place Froggy land ,fritters by the bucketful and triple cooked in olive oil and camel lard. Only the best for old shifty.

Off in the moring to have my underpants removed using swarfega and nitric acid. Me luck may have changed.

It's 35 degrees here and dry, drier than a Yarkee in a bar mitzvah bring and buy sale of used sena pods.

OP
OP
The Happy Hooker
Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Gerri , of course, although it may be worthwhile waiting until I post evidence of your flag with both an English &Welsh one on our van .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back