She's nipped off - time to tell the tale. (1 Viewer)

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
It's 2.30 in the morning and the Wife nipps to the loo, I Hear the Thetford flush go off then the water pump goes on - SCREAM, enough to wake the neighbours at Mortehoe farm site. I leapt out of bed to see the Wife in her pyjamas soaking wet.

She went to wash her hands but turned on the shower..:roflmto::roflmto:

Of course I promised not to tell anyone - it was funny as hell.

Trikeman. :winky:

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Sorry about that Wildman, we were lucky to find the farm, what's this thick sea mist rolling in - cant see over the bonnet. It's like London in the smog here,:roflmto:

Trikeman.:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2011 therefore I'm not a newbie anymore
Trikeman,

Which campsite are you on?

We are at Damage Barton, just up the road from Mortehoe I can confirm it is foggy here too and has been for the last three nights!

Damm sunny back home in Sussex!:cry:

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi Cyclewalkbob,
we were at North Morte Farm, Mortehoe, but home now. Once we reached the M5 it was glorious and has been ever since. Saying that though, yesterday was really nice (got burned) walking the coast path, probably sitting outside the Mortehoe nice real ale pub supping didn't help the complexion either - the bells were ringing for ages in the little church as someone was getting married there - aww my face is on fire.:Blush:

Just had a look on the Woolacombe webcam (always check it out when going down that neck of the woods) :thumb: and it still looks foggy - though several miles up the road and it's gorgeous.

Back here in WSM is 'big' sunshine now.

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2011 therefore I'm not a newbie anymore
Hi Trikeman,

Yes we have left the area today as well. Now, 17.30, sitting outside the van in the New Forrest in glorious sunshine. Which is about the first time in 5 days!

Lovely site,great facilities and beautiful views, when you could see through the mist!

Should have realised when site pamphlet says due to exposed position the weather is what the weather is, please do not ask for refund due to bad weather.

Understandable from sites point of view and I have no issue with it.

The caravan owners around me swear that this weather is unusual for the time of year!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back