Shepton or Malvern (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Someone mentioned on another thread that to find motorhome kit to go to Shepton or Malvern shows.

If it could only be one of these which would it be and why?

Ta

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Both shows are about the same size, lots of Guns and stetsons at Malvern::bigsmile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Malvern :thumb: Bob and Jane. ( Malvern Marshals ) :winky::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

stagman

Deleted User
Someone mentioned on another thread that to find motorhome kit to go to Shepton or Malvern shows.

If it could only be one of these which would it be and why?

Ta

I would probabally go for Malvern as long as you can put up with a lot of adults playing Cowboy and Indians ,and the evening entertainment is usually with a Western theme but otherwise as long as the weather is good it's one of the better shows ,and if you haven't been to Shepton then it's definately worth a visit :thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Malvern any day

As said about.. it is more Western.. as in cowboys and Indians.. only chance I get to wear the Stetson and carry my blank firer (gun that is)... but the show seems to have just a bit more of everything ... you see traders you would not see at any of the other shows.. just seems better to me.

Only down side was the long way out camping last year (we were moved from previous times)... water was a bit low pressure were we were as well.. But we still had a great time.

Just wondering where my tickets are...

But Malvern for me is the best show of the year... I get to meet up with friends I do not see at other shows.

Bob:Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back