Shepton Motorhome Show Jan 2011 (1 Viewer)

Feb 25, 2008
Barril da Alva, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
on and off for the whole of my existance
The sun has come out for us!

It has turned out to be a really nice day, the sun is out, the wind has dropped and lots of people inside the show buildings spending money.

What more could you want from a show..

We have now stopped for coffee and a nice piece of coffee cake cake Lynne had made in the week to bring with us, then we will get our selves ready for tonights entertainment in the hall.
Then on the way 'home' I have been convinced to do some fire breathing and fire poi.
Looking to be a fine first weekend away for us..

See you all soon.

Cheyne and Lynne

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
It has turned out to be a really nice day, the sun is out, the wind has dropped and lots of people inside the show buildings spending money.

What more could you want from a show..

We have now stopped for coffee and a nice piece of coffee cake cake Lynne had made in the week to bring with us, then we will get our selves ready for tonights entertainment in the hall.
Then on the way 'home' I have been convinced to do some fire breathing and fire poi.
Looking to be a fine first weekend away for us..

See you all soon.

Cheyne and Lynne

Saw Cheyne here earlier in just a T-shirt. Its freezing here even with a bit of sun.

Just re-read this and must point out he was wearing something on the lower reaches as well.:Smile:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Have a great time every one would have loved to be there but too soon after crimble break for me to get out the office at least we had a great first week back at work if we keep that up then no problems this year.

Although one of the Merc trucks had an hydraulic problem on the gearbox £1800.00 + the chancelors bit do without that.

Have FUN Rick.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Shepton Motorhome Show Jan 2011

Home now! Uneventfull journey back.

Many thanks to Jane and Bob for playing great hosts and marshalls, look forward to catching up with you at Peterborough, and lovely to meet some more new faces in the Fun brigade::bigsmile:

The sun finally came out today, Jane said it would :Cool:

Great weekend, and didnt spend too much money, saving it up for the next one:ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to the next outing,

S:thumb:

Lofty

Free Member
Jul 27, 2010
Englishman in South Wales
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
18 Months
Thanks Bob and Jane for a great start to the new year in Shepton Mallet, we had great company and the weather turned out sunny :Smile:
A few new friends were made:thumb: and quite a few new moves on the dance floor Saturday night too!!!!!:roflmto:
Thanks again, looking forward to many more meets ::bigsmile: Ken and Jude (Lofty)

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Glad you all had a good weekend , were looking forward to catching up with you all soon :Smile::Smile:

BionicPixie

Free Member
Aug 15, 2009
non
Funster No
MH
Exp
We are back in middle england after an uneventful trip! :ROFLMAO: note to all ladies present .... next time we will leave the men to their plotting and thinking and go to Street shopping!!!!

A wonderful weekend and great to meet new friends; and also to learn a few fancy new moves on the dance floor .... the funster funky swim is going to be a must at every meet!!! :RollEyes: demo on you tube when i can work it out!!!!

Apologies to all who were force fed coffee cake or chocolate fudge.... I know it was the little coffee cake and chocolate fudge voices that made you do it .... pictures again when i can work that out!

Great to meet you all and hope to see you all again soon ...

Cheers for the fun and company
Lynne and Cheyne (and Chuckles)

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, many thanks for the supporting this rally, Jane said we were going to have :sin::sin::sin: and what she says goes.:winky: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Everyone enjoyed themselves, it was nice to meet old and new friends :thumb: and being a COSY meet :winky: we all got to have a :wine::wine::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: and a chat. :Smile:

Sorry I passed on the Coffee cake Lynne, but I'v had enough cake and biscuits and sweets in the last week to last me a life time. :Doh: But the fudge was nice.:ROFLMAO:

The show was OK, got a few bits and bobs, nearly bought a Hymer on a 6 tonne Merc chassis :Doh: Just lucky he offered £3000 less than we would have taken, and got back to our van and decided that being big and a left hooker Jane would not drive it.::bigsmile:

And had great pleasure on Sunday morning walking past it, when he said "Come in we will have a deal", saying "We don't want it now". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bob.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
That was Bob's post. totally agree, just wanted to thank Peter and Natalie (bashfop) who had us round their van last night, for doing so. Had we bought the ridiculous Hymer the meet may have been in there! Lovely to see everyone, had a good time, catch up with you soon. Jane :Smile:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Thankyou Bobnjane, it was lovely to meet up with the funsters again and put faces to names and the weather was mostly bright sunshine and blue skies

Albeit the show was very small, it seems a lot of traders were absent this time

Sorry to have missed you Lunarman and Angela, but thanks for getting word to us about the road closures, it saved us from sitting in the traffic jam waiting for the road to re-open

We went to the entertainment on the Saturday and had a great laugh with the juggler etc and followed by the comedian and of course a few dances to the lively band :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But it was a lovely surprise to see Cheyne and Lynne thank you both x

John n Kath

(I had posted yesterday but guess I hit the wrong button to post)

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks Bob & Jane,

Great to meet new friends & old.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Lofty

Free Member
Jul 27, 2010
Englishman in South Wales
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
18 Months
::bigsmile:Awww Phill what a night!! and it followed on to a few Ports in your motor home if i remember correctly:roflmto:
Really enjoyed as the photos show!!!
Hope to see you soon, we will supply the brains SA this time:thumb:
Jude n Ken x

Jan 5, 2009
Chillington Devon
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2006
Bob and Jane

Thank you for making it a great weekend.

Look forward to another rally later in the year

Cheers

Peter and Natalie
Bashfop

BionicPixie

Free Member
Aug 15, 2009
non
Funster No
MH
Exp
a few photos of Saturday nights revelry as promised Link Removed.(link to my funsters album) ..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIS28n8IZR8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkHNgj6-CRk[/ame]

further video to follow ..... all in fishygran album

BionicPixie

Free Member
Aug 15, 2009
non
Funster No
MH
Exp
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDn3dEYZY6U&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

it plays better ... the low light was a hinderance.

Highlight moves are the 'swimming stroke' and 'the hair flick'

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back