Shepton Motorhome Show Jan 2011 (1 Viewer)

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
No chance Bob.

But Kevin does have a boot full of Palm from our recent trip to Brugges that I'm sure he will be putting down your throat. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sonja

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
The Shepton Motorhome Show 2011.

The Motorhome Show is being held at..

The Royal Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 6QN on the 7th, 8th and 9th of January

Your New Years Resolution to get out more starts here:thumb:

Book [Link Removed] before the 17th December and then post in this thread to Bob and Jane so we know you are going. :Smile:

You can arrive from midday on Thursday 6th and must leave by midday on Monday 10th :Smile:

Come Thursday its £33.00. Come Friday its £28.00 and that's for the Motorhome and two people, additional adults are £7.50 each and children under 16yrs are free.

The show is held indoors. :Smile:

We will be parked on Hard Standing :thumb: Water and dump on site.

Generators may be used from 9am / 10pm

Electric Hook Ups are available. :Smile:

If electric hookups are required these should be booked and paid for (cheques to me, I add them together, write my own and send it all off) by Friday December the 10th. There is 6 amp available for £16 + VAT (£18.80) and 10 amp is £22 + VAT (£25.85) the hooks ups will be available from noon on Thursday until 8am Monday.

So if you want to come and want Electric get booking.

Included in your booking is the " ENTERTAINMENT " :thumb:

Friday's night will be hosted by compère/ comedienne Jennie Robin who looks quite a
livewire, music and song by Cascade, a trio. There is also a popular stand up magician comedian Roy Charles.
Saturday night will see Dean Winters as the compère comedian, Phil Blackmore a juggling entertainer, his website indicates he juggles, amongst other things, chain-saws, I cannot promise those but they are in his repertoire The music and song from the 60s to the present day will be by a 4 piece band called Neon Rainbeaux.

All in all it sounds really good. :BigGrin Should be a good weekend.:thumb:

Attendees Bobandjane. Bob and Jane / electric ( Marshals )

Sundowners. Nigel and Pamala / electric

Theonlysue. Sue Thanks for the PM / electric

Lofty. Ken and Jude thanks for the PM / electric

Looking forward to seeing some more names booked and put on the list, remember to contact us regarding hook ups.
::bigsmile:PLease Note. If you are coming and will want Electric it must be booked by the 10th December,:Smile: we cannnot promise you will get it after that date. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
sorry just too early in the year for us when animals are being fed daily. And liable to be a tad cold as well. But have a great show. I hope you have organised a hospitality tent

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
" And liable to be a tad cold as well ". I hope you have organised a hospitality tent

Hi Roger, what on earth do you mean tad cold, we have mild weather in the UK, ::bigsmile: had it a lot colder trying to get to Spain in winter. :winky:

We don't need a tent, we will all fit in one van......................But I'm not saying which one.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
PLease Note. If you are coming and will want Electric it must be booked by the 10th December, we cannnot promise you will get it after that date. Bob and Jane.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi Roger, what on earth do you mean tad cold, we have mild weather in the UK, ::bigsmile: had it a lot colder trying to get to Spain in winter. :winky:

We don't need a tent, we will all fit in one van......................But I'm not saying which one.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
PLease Note. If you are coming and will want Electric it must be booked by the 10th December, we cannnot promise you will get it after that date. Bob and Jane.

Hi Bob n Jane , we have just booked online for this meet so can you please add us to your list please, we will be arriving on the Friday with Lofty (Ken n Jude)::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

We would like to have 10amp electric, how do we book this please?

Kath n John

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I am interested but cant say yet as finances iffy, will let you know asap.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Bob n Jane , we have just booked online for this meet so can you please add us to your list please, we will be arriving on the Friday with Lofty (Ken n Jude)::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

We would like to have 10amp electric, how do we book this please?

Kath n John

Hi Kath and John PM sent. :thumb:

Sundowners / Nigel and Pamala Thanks for the cheque. :thumb:

Road Runner / John It would be great if you can make it John, :thumb: I think the last two or three shows we have been parked next door :winky: so it would be nice to do it again.::bigsmile: Bob.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

The Royal Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 6QN on the 7th, 8th and 9th of January

Book [Link Removed] before the 17th December and then post in this thread to Bob and Jane so we know you are going. :Smile:

You can arrive from midday on Thursday 6th and must leave by midday on Monday 10th :Smile:

Come Thursday its £33.00. Come Friday its £28.00 and that's for the Motorhome and two people, additional adults are £7.50 each and children under 16yrs are free.

If electric hookups are required these should be booked and paid for (cheques to me, I add them together, write my own and send it all off) by Friday December the 10th. There is 6 amp available for £16 + VAT (£18.80) and 10 amp is £22 + VAT (£25.85) the hooks ups will be available from noon on Thursday until 8am Monday.

Friday's night will be hosted by compère/ comedienne Jennie Robin who looks quite a
livewire, music and song by Cascade, a trio. There is also a popular stand up magician comedian Roy Charles.
Saturday night will see Dean Winters as the compère comedian, Phil Blackmore a juggling entertainer, his website indicates he juggles, amongst other things, chain-saws, I cannot promise those but they are in his repertoire The music and song from the 60s to the present day will be by a 4 piece band called Neon Rainbeaux.

Sundowners. Nigel and Pamala / 10amp electric

Champers. Kath and John / electric

Looking forward to seeing some more names booked and put on the list, remember to contact us regarding hook ups.
::bigsmile:PLease Note. If you are coming and will want Electric it must be booked by the 10th December,:Smile: we cannnot promise you will get it after that date. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Havent you got anymore takers yet?

Fun with Bob and Jane in Shepton.

You know you want to:ROFLMAO:

Sonja

Got all excited when I saw your post Sonja :winky: I thought you were coming.::bigsmile:

Never realised so many funsters were frightened to use their vans all year! :winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to Thursday at Lincoln, :Smile: just one favour though................................Call in at my house and clear the Snow off my drive. :Doh:

Theonlysue. Sue / electric

Lofty. Ken and Jude / electric

Just a reminder :Smile: If your coming to this Show and want electric it must be booked by the 10th ........Only 12 more days. ::bigsmile: Bob.

Last edited:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
OK Brian don't rub it in,:cry:

This is why.:Doh:

Link Removed

I bet we are down there earlier and for longer next year than you lot. :roflmto:

The other reason we never went this year is ........................ we hear its going to :rain::rain::rain::rain: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Have fun in the sun.:thumb: Bob.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
OK Brian don't rub it in,:cry:
This is why.:Doh: Bob.

That's very generous of you. I'm sure your dog appreciates this.

Last year I remember thinking or posting something like "Better to be home and warm and cheap than 1000 miles away drowning in gales". Well, we'll see. Dame Penelope, I'm sure she was a double glazing salesman in a previous life, made it sound *so* good we just have to give it a go.

No matter what the weather does to your meet at least it only costs a few pounds so lots to gain little to lose.

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Now Bob
Dont excite yourself about us going to Shepton Mallett.

Maybe a little gentle persuasion at Lincoln may do the trick.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sonja

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

::bigsmile: PLease Note. If you are coming and will want Electric it must be booked by the 10th December,:Smile: we cannnot promise you will get it after that date. So only 11 Days to book it. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

::bigsmile: PLease Note. If you are coming and will want Electric it must be booked by the 10th December,:Smile: we cannnot promise you will get it after that date. So only 10 Days to book it. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Sorry nearly forgot :Doh:

Only 9 days left if you want to book electric for this show.:winky:

As we are having winter early this year. ::bigsmile: January is wall to wall :sin::sin::sin::sin::sin: so come on get your name down, so you have somewhere to go. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bob and Jane.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

Sundowners. Nigel and Pamala / 10amp electric Paid

::bigsmile: PLease Note. If you are coming and will want Electric it must be booked by the 10th December,:Smile: we cannnot promise you will get it after that date. So only 8 Days to book it. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Just a reminder. ::bigsmile:

PLease Note. If you are coming and will want Electric it must be
booked by the 10th December, we cannnot promise you will get it after that date. So only 7 Days to book it.

:Smile: Bob and Jane.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

Sundowners. Nigel and Pamala / 10amp electric Paid

::bigsmile: PLease Note. If you are coming and will want Electric it must be booked by the 10th December,:Smile: we cannnot promise you will get it after that date. So only 5 days to book it. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
We're coming

We've booked, a bit late as not sure of our plans, but after the Lincoln Xmas market was cancelled:cry::cry: we are more determined to get out somewhere this winter.

Please could we book 6amp electric (enough for Shirley's hair dryer:roflmto:).

Please PM the address to send the cheque to (or account details if you'd like it paid online - cheques being phased out soon!)

Looks like this may be quite an exclusive meet:winky:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Well done you two, look forward to seeing you there.:thumb:

PM sent. ::bigsmile:

Theonlysue. Sue thanks for the PM / electric

Nearlyretired. ? & ? ::bigsmile: / electric

PLease Note. If you are coming and will want Electric it must be booked by the 10th December, we cannnot promise you will get it after that date. ::bigsmile: Bob and Jane.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

Generators may be used from 9am / 10pm.

All in all it sounds really good. ::bigsmile: Should be a good weekend.:thumb:

Theonlysue. Sue / 10amp electric

Lofty. Ken and Jude / 10amp electric

Champers. Kath and John / 10amp electric

Nearlyretired ? and Shirley / 6amp electric

Looking forward to seeing some more names booked and put on the list. ::bigsmile: Booking for electric is now closed ! And remember booking closes on the 17th December. :Smile: Bob and Jane. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back