Free Member
Mar 7, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
10years
Hi everyone who was at the Shepton mallet rally it was our first rally made welcome by everyone really enjoyed ourselves
Thanks

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Hi everyone who was at the Shepton mallet rally it was our first rally made welcome by everyone really enjoyed ourselves
Thanks

We were virgins there too, what a great bunch of folk. I dont know what it is they have but if it could be bottled it would make a mint :thumb:

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
We were newbies at Newbury and subsequently did Stratford both times were the best times we have had for years. Joining motorhome fun is the best thing I have done in a very long time, what a great bunch of people. Only sorry we missed Malvern and Shepton :cry: and we had paid for both !!!!
:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Looking forward to next year already.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:Sad::Sad:Really sorry that you both missed out again due to ill-health. I really, really hope you are now out of hospital and on the mend and looking forward to seeing you both next year.

Take care of yourself and don't try and do too much, too soon ... you have had a warning and need to behave. :thumb:

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
Thank you Joy, I have to go back for further treatment in the near future but should be okay for next year, then we will likely do quite a lot of shows.:Cool:
Really looking forward to meeting up with the funsters again.::bigsmile: This years shows have been the best fun we have had ages.:Cool::Cool:
See you next year Joy.:winky:
best regards
Sue & Bill :thumb:

the_ninja49

Free Member
Sep 1, 2013
Brighouse
Funster No
MH
"Swift" on fiat chassis
Exp
"Virgin starter"
Shepton

:beer::thumb:
This was our first meet with the Funsters, we were made very welcome by all at the show....A special thanks to Carol and Mick (drago 35 uk) for introducing us....look forward to more rallies and late night fun :wine:
Must have been a guiness world record for the most people in your motorhome Jim (16 people and 2 dogs) LOL

Thanks again Andy & family:thanks2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back