Free Member
Aug 3, 2011
Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
So what's the gig then, is it an RV show or a meet up for Rv'ers?
Is it to late to book?
Sorry if these are stupid questions, but I'm new to this site.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, you can still book for the show.::bigsmile: But you have to be a subscriber to camp with the funsters. :Smile: Bob.

Here: Link Removed

OP
OP
B

Brave

Free Member
Aug 3, 2011
Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
That's cool, but what is the show about?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, sorry never done the show in September only January, but someone will tell you all about it, many went last year and I think it was a good show. :thumb: Roger ( wildman ) will be on later when he has watered his horses ect.:winky:::bigsmile:
We are doing the Malvern show, but booking for camping with the funsters ended on the 29th July, :Sad: we have nearly 70 camping with us, some are also members of the sister site http://www.rvoc.co.uk/ which is free to join if you have not already,:winky: but you still have to subscribe to motorhome fun if you wish to rally with us.:ROFLMAO: But you can still pay on the gate for Malvern but would be in general camping with Joe Blogs :Smile: but its meant to be a good show for you boys with big RV's. :thumb: Bob.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Morning bob and Jane.
the shepton show is well attended by all types for vehicle, last year there were at least 15 RV's parked with the funsters alone and loads more on site with other groups. There is a good mixture of funsters and we all had a fantastic time. There are trade stands to cater for all of your needs and enertainment laid on, a dog show for those interested, Free raffle and hopefully some splendid cakes etc in our marquee, plus endless fun and frolics. As already stated you need to be a subscriber to attend a fun rally (its an insurance requirement). So hope you get signed up and see you there.
OK just re read your original post and see some confusion maybe. We call American RV's RV and Euro boxes motorhomes. So yes it is an RV and Motorhome show. over 50 funsters attended last year. Never too late to book you can even pay on the gate make sure you tell them motorhome FUN to park with us.
Link Removed

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
It`s basically a Motorhome Show, whereby a lot of traders sell of stock at reduced prices, you can pick up a bargain.

Lot`s of trade stands, dealers selling M/Homes and RV`s.. food stalls and a generally good time to meet old and new faces within the "Funsters"..... And have a drink.. :winky::thumb:

OP
OP
B

Brave

Free Member
Aug 3, 2011
Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
So et me get this right, it's not to late to book or pay on gate, however I will be in general camping (without hook up?)
Or join the club and party with you guy's, or am I to late for this?

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
last date to book is 31st August, general camping does not have hookups. Electric is booked seperate to the show all details in the thread I posted
Link Removed
just click on the link. am awaiting confirmation from Jim regarding subscribers only to park with fun at this show. you can join anytime and park with fun and don't forget funsters get a £2 discount. so really makes sense doesn't it.

OP
OP
B

Brave

Free Member
Aug 3, 2011
Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
I thought the cut off date was gone to park with the funsters?

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
being one of the RV owners

Hello Brave

I am one of the RV owners attending, I have a Winnebago Aspect, Rick (motor romin) has a Holiday Rambler 36' and I know Bill (Landy Lover) will be there with his RV (5th wheel unit (fiver)).

As Roger (our Marshall for the weekend has said) great event even without the show. It is one of the last of the season and there are lots of bargains to be had.. vehicles and goodies.

Last year we managed to get two tent units up for the envening.. There is a tea / coffee morning on the Saturday and Sue will be doing her usual Lemon Drizzel cakes and other chip in with cakes if they wis, but no pressure. There is a free Raffle and some nice items being given away.. No one makes a profit except the person that wins...

The elctric is not cheap for the weekend, but it is available and if you do want power you need to book with them direct and they give you an invoice so you can hook up.. limited places as the ehu is on the fence side of our area. But a lot do run generators. As said I think there was 50 of us last year and we had a great time. Hope to see you at the show. Any Questions do ask. Do you belong to our sister site? www.RVOC.co.uk same owners, but just American rigs... but we always join in with the MHF people..one big happy family...

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard.:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
cutoff date for the September show has not passed. I repeat last date to book is 31st August, after that you can still pay at the gate and join us but will not get the £2 discount. Read the original post for all details.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back