Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Their web site says it is still going ahead on 8th, 9th and 10th Jan 2010.

Will only be going for the day as I don't think it warrents a full weekend. Last year we went around it in a couple of hours.

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
The price has increased to £7.50 per adult this year and none of the magazines have 2 for 1 vouchers either. I am not sure whether it is worth the money given the number of exhibitors last year.

There is a show at Celtic Manor in Newport on the same weekend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

smarthobby

Free Member
Mar 23, 2009
Full Timing 7 Years
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
19 years
Newport

Thanks for coming back, do you have any idea what the show is like at Newport and how big, we are in Oxfordshire so not sure if its worth the trip.

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
It is only on for 2 days (Sat & Sun) ther web site Link Removed does not give much info

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
We plan on going but just for the day as we are parked up just about 40 minutes or so away - having had a look on their website the list of exhibitors is not very impressive - I asked one or two about the one in wales and apparently this has been aimed at caravans - if the weather is rough then we will give it a miss - any one else got any info on it ????

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Thanks Lunarman - that is the site I looked at and it did not seem to have as good a spread of exhibitors as many others - on a good sunny day its worth a day out - on a cold wet snowy day I can think of many better places to be:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

suntorfan

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Compass 2 berth
Exp
since March 09
Does anyone know if this show is on next weekend, as have not seen anything about it, or if its on whether its worth going

This has helped me make up my mind - we had planned to go, weather permitting but now have been a bit put off - we also thought exhibitor list a bit uninspiring, no mention on Stoneleisure website of what the 'entertainment' would be either which I'm surprised they didn't advertise. Don't want to be a misery but if you can get round it in two hours, is it worth the effort?

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
The funsters attend the September Shepton Mallet show, last year we had a great time, it was well attended. so keep your eyes open for the new list which I'll start a little later. This show was too early for me so first of the year is Carmarthen and the list is already up to well over 30
Watch this space and get signed up for the September meet.

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Too damn cold as peter says & a long round trip for us from Newcastle.
As Roger said, the September meet was a good one & we are going again in 2010 :Smile:

pegasus

Free Member
Dec 16, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since Nov 2009
Hi all. As a newbe to this sport, I am planning to go for the whole weekend and look forward to meet anyone of you. There is entertaintment Fri and Sat night so I am hopping it will be good. Looking forward to see you there!

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
With the weather forecast for this area not being very good (up to 8" of snow and temperatures down to -10 I doubt that we will be going and it's only 25 miles from us.

Will be going to the NEC in Feb though.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back