Shepton Mallet Sept 12 2013 (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Hope you all have a fabulous time, sorry we couldnt join you but things are happening locally that are out of my control and I need to stay in London - Hope the weather is kind to you all and that you have a great time and a safe journey home

Hope things are OK

Youll have to party overtime at Lincoln:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
The weather has brought Shepton show to an early finish but from Sylv and myself may I say thank you to all the Funsters for making us so welcome on this our first rally with Fun.
:Smile::Smile::Smile::thumb::thumb::thumb:

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Home and the rain has started.

Still recovering from spending last evening in three different Funster's motor homes. On one of the occasions there were 18 of us plus two large German Shepherds in a Hymer, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: there was room for more.:Eeek:

Thank you all for a great time. :thanks2:

Andrew and Carol

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Thanks to everyone for another great weekend.
I am certain as "funsters " we are blessed. As I lay in my bed last night we must have had a visitation because suddenly the air was filled with heavenly voices singing "King of the road":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Oh What a Night

Can't remember if we sang that one but we do remember that we had a good time last night with Capinpugwash & co. Big thanks to Jim, Sian and the breakfast bacon crew, the only problem was that we could not finish off the Branston Pickle.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
We caught up with the Funsters we met prior, Capt Pugwash, The delectable Joy, Young James and the child Bride, and new too, The Indomitable Teddybard, the vivacious Sheila, Steadfast Jolly Roger, Chrisboyo and chris Blown away Celts, Rob1chelsea1(don't say anything about the Earthquakes!!!) Wizend Tom of Oz et al!

Great Weekend:thumb:

Only one bugbear:Angry: The Shuttle Bus fiasco!

Good run Home:thumb: saw a couple of Accidents tother side going east on the A30 Hope no one was caught up in that:Sad:

Cheers M'dears

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Still yer at shepton , recovering :Cool: big thank you to all Jim and sian who make it all possible and to all that made the week end another great rally looking to 2015 cup match and see who wins the bet £100 for HTH think its a done deal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: looking forwards to next get together , and game. Of Rummycup ::bigsmile: safe journey to all catch you along the way

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We decided to come home yesterday after the weather turned, :Doh: left after lunch and had a hell of a journey :RollEyes: arrived home in Suffolk at 11 o'clock slept on the drive and woke up to a lovely sunny day today. :thumb:

Many thanks to Jim and the gang for a great weekend, always nice to meet up with old friends and make new ones. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Shepton

Had another great weekend in shepton thanks to jim Shaun and champers ,and everyone else who attended .oh and sorry Chelsea lost NOT. LOL

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
Well, me and the bitch have arrived back home after another great funster meet. Thank you Jim and Sian for organising it, and thank you to everyone for making the weekend so much fun.:thumb:

And would you believe it.............................the bitch came third in the dog show competition. She got a rosette and I got ten quid.

Sounds fair to me::bigsmile:

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
Shepton

Thanks to all the funsters that made Shepton meet such a good weekend. Thanks to Jim and Sian for all they do. Special thanks to Jolly Roger for helping us out with our flattie. Looking forward to the next get together. :Smile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just got home, it was a great weekend.::bigsmile: The weather tried to ruin it but failed, we had a good time Meeting new Funsters and getting re-aquainted with older faces is always good fun whatever the weather :thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
The weather has brought Shepton show to an early finish but from Sylv and myself may I say thank you to all the Funsters for making us so welcome on this our first rally with Fun.
:Smile::Smile::Smile::thumb::thumb::thumb:

............ and I hope you both had a wonderful 29th wedding anniversary.:thumb:

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
............ and I hope you both had a wonderful 29th wedding anniversary.:thumb:

Thank you so much, we both said we could not think of a better way to spend our anniversary, no amount of money could ever replace the true friendship given so freely by Funsters :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back