shepton 2012 (1 Viewer)

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
hi guys:Smile:, is anyone doing a rally at shepton mallet this year,as wildman roger has given up doing it, his last one was september 211, is anyone gonna do something for this year, ie a meet,gathering, just want to know, as i have my mot for the wagon,due in august, so i have to dash back to ireland, and organise myself to get back in uk. in time for shepton, so can anyone shed any light on this please ,. cheers for now smudger :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
:thumb:hi smudger we are going .but i have put a post on last week to see if anyone going but had no replies.so i dont know even if we have a pitch booked.so if u go i will see u there .stuart and kathy:thumb:

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
hi smudger we are going .but i have put a post on last week to see if anyone going but had no replies.so i dont know even if we have a pitch booked.so if u go i will see u there .

Smudger's talking about the September show...I think you were talking about the one in April (the same thread slobadoberbob was commenting on)? I don't think there was an official MHFun presence at Shepton last April.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
We may go in April

I have a check booked at VanBitz on my Strikeback on Thursday 12th April and we are thinking of coming back via Shepton and doing the weekend.. Have not booked anything yet as no MHF section ... but I know I can just turn up and pay.. I need to see what the weather is like as if it is wet I need to be on the hard standing which normally happens in September .. but we are doing France/Spain in September this year so no Shepton or Lincoln.

Anyone else interested?

Bob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
There is one in Jan, April & September

er sorry bob, i was thinking september, have i got it wrong:Smile:

Derek, there is one in Jan, April and September... we are off to France and Spain in September so will not be doing the September one... shame as we had a good spot on the hard standing for the past couple of years.. But with Roger giving up as marshal and the fact we decided to do france a couple times this year (June and September) we will not be making the usual run to Shepton in September.

Still trying to see if anyone else is going to do April...

I will bump this over the next few weeks to see if I can raise any interest.. not a major issue as we have been many a time in the disabled and general area .. prefer to go with MHF members.. but if not then will decide later.

Bob

OP
OP
smudger
Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
Derek, there is one in Jan, April and September... we are off to France and Spain in September so will not be doing the September one... shame as we had a good spot on the hard standing for the past couple of years.. But with Roger giving up as marshal and the fact we decided to do france a couple times this year (June and September) we will not be making the usual run to Shepton in September.

I will bump this over the next few weeks to see if I can raise any interest.. not a major issue as we have been many a time in the disabled and general area .. prefer to go with MHF members.. but if not then will decide later.

Bob

thanks bob you have just educated me , i diden,t know there was one in april:roflmto:i feel i rite tit...

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972

Bob

We will also be in France June/July and after a couple of weeks back in the UK will go again late August/September. We'll keep a look out for you :thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
well you all know what Ezzie looks like

We will also be in France June/July and after a couple of weeks back in the UK will go again late August/September. We'll keep a look out for you :thumb:

You all know what Ezzie looks like and me? well again you cannot miss me.. how many wheelchair drivers of a Winnebago B class about.... look at the red link below... let it load and you can see our RV.. no it is not for sale. Over 20,500 people have looked at the link.

We have bumped in to other MHF members in France more than once on our travels.. so if you see us d come and have a chat and a cup of tea.

Bob, Sue and Ezzie... p.s any takers on April Shepton yet?

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Sheptons not far for us so we may be coming depends on the weather really. Look forward to meeting you if we do decide to come:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Need some more

Sheptons not far for us so we may be coming depends on the weather really. Look forward to meeting you if we do decide to come:thumb:

That would be good to meet some new faces:thumb::thumb:

Anyone else? Need a few more and a marshall

Bob:party2::party2:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
well we are going smudger and bob, so hopefully we will see u all there .:thumb:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
shepton 2012 april show

well bob were going :thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Confusion still running here. smudger was asking about Sept Show and Bob about April show would help to put the date in the post so everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet. The best way is to put it in the rally calander and book the site, post full details for those who have no idea how to find them and start a proper list. Plenty of time for Sept, but probably too late for april.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
agree Roger

Confusion still running here. smudger was asking about Sept Show and Bob about April show would help to put the date in the post so everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet. The best way is to put it in the rally calander and book the site, post full details for those who have no idea how to find them and start a proper list. Plenty of time for Sept, but probably too late for april.

Agree Roger.. Smudger is talking about September.. I am talking about April.

Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back