W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Well i am like a 10year old in a sweet shop today, Tomorrow me and two good freinds are hopping onto the train and making our way to Weston-Super-Mare to collect our brand new motorhome, I am so so looking forward to it i dont think i will sleep tonight.

There isnt a large enough smiley so you can have loads ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Tip.

Make sure you have plenty of petrol before leaving Weston. Its a longish way up the M5 before there is a service area. Have Fun.

Jim
:Smile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Not to excited then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: enjoy ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Tip.

Make sure you have plenty of petrol before leaving Weston. Its a longish way up the M5 before there is a service area. Have Fun.

Jim
:Smile:

That is where the playing of the dumbster comes in...'I thought you promised to fill her up??...following by a blank look and silence...always works!:thumb:

And have fun with your new toy - painkillers will help aid the face ache from smiling over the next week or so!

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Must be exciting :thumb::thumb::thumb:
We're still waiting for ours, seems to be taking forever, any time now.

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Congratulations :thumb: Now you have to take it to a Funster meet so everyone can admire it, but more importantly so that I can use it as a giant windbreak for my tent. :Smile:

Make sure you have plenty of petrol before leaving Weston. Its a longish way up the M5 before there is a service area.

Yes...and it's Gordano isn't it? Yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk :thumbdown: Horrible.....unless they've improved it since I used it last.

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
thats what the dealers saying about your money:Eeek:

OP
OP
W18BLA

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Woohoo she is home and we are so so happy it is perfect for us all... I had a rather big grin ::bigsmile: all the way home and tried my hardest to wave at every other MH lol....

I will get some pictures up soon as i can she is away in storage at the moment but i am sure i will be up there again..

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
So glad you have it now the FUN begins ::bigsmile:

aba