Free Member
Apr 18, 2008
welsh border
Funster No
MH
hymer
Exp
approx 10 yrs
Hi Funsters , due to cercumstances in the future it may be nessary to take a third person on our trips ( male or female ) as a companion who must be motorhome freindly and enthusiastic , do we have a contact point where such people can be found ?.

This may appeal to members who may have lost a partener or have changed cercumstances but would still like to travel.

We look forward to any comments we may get ,

regards rayval....:Smile:

for ever young :thumb:

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Shared Travel

It will probanly be very difficult to know that you have found the right companion until you try it. A motorhome is a very small space to share with a stranger. Maybe you could advertise on the Lady Magazine website and Magazine or try having a look in the Caravan Club or Camping and Caravan Club Magazine. there are personal ads in these. Good luck in your search and hope you find lots of like minded people. - Sue

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Dunno if there is or isn't but if there isn't there should be !
Damned fine idea :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi Ray

If you cannot get anyone to travel with you in your motohome, maybe you should join other funsters on their travels, then there will always be someone around for company and help if needed. There is an Italian Jobby in May 2010. I am sure everyone will help each other with any problems.

Just a thought.

Take Care

Lesley

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
Most of these replies seem intent on finding Lady Jann a 'friend'. Surely the original post said a 'third' person ?

Or perhaps you all know more than I do. ::bigsmile:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi 6pm Cowboy, Thanks for pointing it out.

I must have worded it wrongly.

I did mean help for both Ray and Val, and company and help for them both when needed.

Sorry Ray if you read it the wrong way.

Lesley

evans88

Free Member
Jul 8, 2008
South Devon
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
I think you need to know someone very well before sharing a motorhome with them. Just imagine travelling abroad and find that you can't stand each other. It could be a nightmare.

Feb 18, 2009
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Companion

Most of these replies seem intent on finding Lady Jann a 'friend'. Surely the original post said a 'third' person ?

Or perhaps you all know more than I do. ::bigsmile:

Sorry if you read my post wrong. I thought that the Lady or C Club magazine would be used for travelling companion and helper Not a " Friend "
There is also a site called Helpex bu this is usually help in the house with DIY etc.
Maybe as isuggested in the other post joining other groups may be the answer.- Sue

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Now I'm totally confused we have ladyjan being referred to as ray signing off "his" post as rayval, is "he" a he or a she or a couple or one and the same:Eeek: now we have Vera signing of "her" post as sue I would have to think long and hard before opting into this scenario:Doh:
Ive said it before
I am getting very worried about this site:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
Now I'm totally confused we have ladyjan being referred to as ray signing off "his" post as rayval, is "he" a he or a she or a couple or one and the same:Eeek: now we have Vera signing of "her" post as sue I would have to think long and hard before opting into this scenario:Doh:
Ive said it before
I am getting very worried about this site:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Could we have a Heshe within our circle:ROFLMAO:

Don

or is it Donna

Oh what the hell:ROFLMAO:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi Geo

Just to clear things up and answer your question Ladyjan is a male called Ray and his lovely wife is called Val.

His username is Ladyjan as is the name of his boat in the harbour, but I think he may have sold his boat now.

I llike a bit of confusion, it makes for FUN

Lesley

Feb 18, 2009
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
confusion

And VERA is the name we gave our motorhome.
Our names are Steve and Sue

Can.t have all you folks getting confused :Doh:

evans88

Free Member
Jul 8, 2008
South Devon
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
No wonder I was confused. Who would have thought that Ladyjan was a bloke called Ray? A bit like the Johnny Cash song - a boy named Sue - I suppose. It takes all sorts. :ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Thank you Jean or is it Lesley Ok I know:winky: for a very succinct explanaition, not that i was entiled to any, and yes Donna we can have he-shes and any combination within:RollEyes: just elps when you know
Regards Georgina:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back