Share Brittany Ferries Club Voyage Membership (1 Viewer)

Jun 1, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
On and off since 1990
I am looking into doing the Club Voyage Scheme and you can add an associate for about half the annual members fee and they would still be entitled to the full discount. Would anyone be prepared to do this with me? I'm trying to pluck up the courage to do my first solo european trip and this might give me the push I need! :)

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We've just switched our membership from the Spain club to the France one, so I can't take up your offer, but if you are happy to save only 10% on the crossings and not join the club just yet, I'll gladly let you have my club membership number if you send me a PM, which you then quote when booking and it saves you 10%. It's all above board.

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Hello Bridget, after a very good crossing each way with Brittany Ferries I have been looking at joining so I am prepared to become your associate. I to am a solo traveller. PM me if you wish to follow it up. I was going to defer until December to maybe get a full year.

I met Fidget - the couple at Ouistreham coming back in September, saw their funster sticker. Lovely couple.

All the best Clive

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
We are just about to join Club Voyage.... We have offered the associate membership to a friend.. Not sure if they want it yet.

But if they don't someone on here can have it if they want it. £30 for the membership and £20 to MacMillan nurses will do it for me..

OP
OP
B
Jun 1, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
On and off since 1990
I've sent a pm Clive.
Not managed to bump into any other funsters yet but am hoping if I'm travelling in europe that I will- adds to the sense of fun!

OP
OP
B
Jun 1, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
On and off since 1990
@HymerB544 Thank you so much for that really kind offer which I may still take you up on :)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I am looking into doing the Club Voyage Scheme and you can add an associate for about half the annual members fee and they would still be entitled to the full discount. Would anyone be prepared to do this with me? I'm trying to pluck up the courage to do my first solo european trip and this might give me the push I need! :)
I'm not sure if you are looking for someone to travel with you in their own MH. But don't worry about going on your own. I suggest try France first as it is so MH friendly. You can buy everything you need in supermarkets so you don't even need to know any French.

We're coming to the end of a month in Brittany this weekend and we've enjoyed every day.

Just go! :)

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
Ditto. We have been in Brittany for the past month and still an enormous amount more to see.

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
I'm not sure if you are looking for someone to travel with you in their own MH. But don't worry about going on your own. I suggest try France first as it is so MH friendly. You can buy everything you need in supermarkets so you don't even need to know any French.

We're coming to the end of a month in Brittany this weekend and we've enjoyed every day.

Just go! :)
Don't want to hijack the op but where have you stayed?
Any decent sites or all Aires?

OP
OP
B
Jun 1, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
On and off since 1990
Thanks for the encouragement & advice @DBK - will do :) .
I wasn't looking for anyone to travel with ( though not averse to that) but as an associate for club voyage which I now have. :D
Time to start looking and booking :)

Reactions: DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Don't want to hijack the op but where have you stayed?
Any decent sites or all Aires?
I've got a thread running in the France section called Two go to France though it should probably be better called Two go to Brittany as we haven't left it.

We've used a mixture of aires and sites. Some aires have been excellent but we've also seen some uninspiring ones in supermarket car parks which don't do much for us.

The downside of Brittany is the weather, we have had sun but a cooling breeze but there is so much history here we have forgiven the weather but next year we will be off to the sun around May. Just need to decide where!

Louize

Free Member
Jan 31, 2018
Funster No
Hi, new this forum and to travelling abroad since having my 2sons(they are 6 and 8), were planning on traveling to France this summer and will be doing so using the ferry, I don't suppose anyone would be so kind as to share their club voyage code with me please?
I would be very very grateful :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back