Share Brittany Ferries Club Voyage Membership

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Bridget, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Bridget

Bridget Funster

I am looking into doing the Club Voyage Scheme and you can add an associate for about half the annual members fee and they would still be entitled to the full discount. Would anyone be prepared to do this with me? I'm trying to pluck up the courage to do my first solo european trip and this might give me the push I need! :)

2. HymerB544

HymerB544 Funster

We've just switched our membership from the Spain club to the France one, so I can't take up your offer, but if you are happy to save only 10% on the crossings and not join the club just yet, I'll gladly let you have my club membership number if you send me a PM, which you then quote when booking and it saves you 10%. It's all above board.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cleve

Cleve Funster

Hello Bridget, after a very good crossing each way with Brittany Ferries I have been looking at joining so I am prepared to become your associate. I to am a solo traveller. PM me if you wish to follow it up. I was going to defer until December to maybe get a full year.

I met Fidget - the couple at Ouistreham coming back in September, saw their funster sticker. Lovely couple.

All the best Clive

4. Charlie

Charlie Funster

We are just about to join Club Voyage.... We have offered the associate membership to a friend.. Not sure if they want it yet.

But if they don't someone on here can have it if they want it. £30 for the membership and £20 to MacMillan nurses will do it for me..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bridget

Bridget Funster

I've sent a pm Clive.
    Not managed to bump into any other funsters yet but am hoping if I'm travelling in europe that I will- adds to the sense of fun!

6. Bridget

Bridget Funster

@HymerB544 Thank you so much for that really kind offer which I may still take you up on :)

7. John Laidler

John Laidler Funster

I'm not sure if you are looking for someone to travel with you in their own MH. But don't worry about going on your own. I suggest try France first as it is so MH friendly. You can buy everything you need in supermarkets so you don't even need to know any French.

We're coming to the end of a month in Brittany this weekend and we've enjoyed every day.

Just go! :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Flamenca

Flamenca Funster Life Member

Ditto. We have been in Brittany for the past month and still an enormous amount more to see.

• Like Like x 1
  9. GAVLAD

GAVLAD Funster

Don't want to hijack the op but where have you stayed?
    Any decent sites or all Aires?

10. Bridget

Bridget Funster

Thanks for the encouragement & advice @DBK - will do :) .
    I wasn't looking for anyone to travel with ( though not averse to that) but as an associate for club voyage which I now have. :D
    Time to start looking and booking :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. John Laidler

John Laidler Funster

I've got a thread running in the France section called Two go to France though it should probably be better called Two go to Brittany as we haven't left it.

We've used a mixture of aires and sites. Some aires have been excellent but we've also seen some uninspiring ones in supermarket car parks which don't do much for us.

The downside of Brittany is the weather, we have had sun but a cooling breeze but there is so much history here we have forgiven the weather but next year we will be off to the sun around May. Just need to decide where!

• Like Like x 2