setting off 2+1/2 (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
well getting ready to set off on our one month on the contanant but we have a extra body jay yes jay jay had to pick him up from scotland last night we got him back my shelf and lynn are over the moon his dad just dident cut it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:so slight change to our plans :thumb:

Mar 2, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
c.. autocruise starblazer
Exp
8 years
well getting ready to set off on our one month on the contanant but we have a extra body jay yes jay jay had to pick him up from scotland last night we got him back my shelf and lynn are over the moon his dad just dident cut it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:so slight change to our plans :thumb:

A complete turnaround from the other week :thumb::Smile: Seems it was meant to be what the situation is now . Hope things settle and go well for you and Jay.

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
well the trip is off for now his father has put travil restrections on him got a phone call from my layer but it don't mater we will just have to do with xmass at home with jay :censored:2:censored:2:censored:2:swear::Mad::cry:but we are wining he is a :moon:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
if he is restricting you from what you want to do and you are actually taking on his responsibilities with his son your grandson then tell him to fek off unless he wants to bring the boy up which he should be doing jay would have loved it and had some great fun

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
if he is restricting you from what you want to do and you are actually taking on his responsibilities with his son your grandson then tell him to fek off unless he wants to bring the boy up which he should be doing jay would have loved it and had some great fun

we will in the end have full controle of things it just hard at the moment not steping out of line give sumone anugh rope and you know wat happens it is just one small hurdal in lifes big race

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
my grand son his dad got him back but could not cope so he just dumped him back on us but would not have it any other way

Well it's going to be a different holiday then.

My 6 YO grandson knackers me in half a day, they have so much energy. But if we had to look after him it would be a great pleasure.

Have a lot of fun.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
steping out of line give sumone anugh rope and you know wat happens

The old saying, softly softly cachee monkey.

You're a fisherman, you've got the bite, nice and gently does it.

The neat trick is not wasting too much on lawyers.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
we will in the end have full controle of things it just hard at the moment not steping out of line give sumone anugh rope and you know wat happens it is just one small hurdal in lifes big race

I think it is due to him having legal custody officially. If you were to inform the courts, they may well return custody to you - in which case, all you need to do is let him know where his child is.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
I have just done some research, and it appears that you need a residence order Once you have this, you can take a child abroad on holiday for up to one month without anyones' permission.

In all other cases, you require the permission of the parents - but they cannot stop you unless they have a holding order. But to go down that road would make the whole relationship deteriorate, and wouldn't be worth it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back