Set of nesting pans at Aldi for £39.99

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Minxy Girl, May 17, 2014.

1. Minxy Girl

Minxy Girl Funster Life Member

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned these, but today we decided to go away to the seaside for the day/night and popped into Aldi at Withernsea and saw some sets of nesting pans with removable handles for £39.99 - they are very similar to the Tefal Ingenio type pans which cost quite a bit more and only come with one removable handle (we have some) so if anyone is looking for a nice 'bright' set of pans for their MH which are easy to store then these could prove ideal:

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thursday-8th-may/product-detail/ps/p/nestable-pan-set/

They don't come with pan lids (just storage lids) but your existing ones might fit, or get some from a car boot sale/charity shop etc.

They also had a set of 3 LED torches - 2 normal ones and 1 head torch including batteries reduced from £4.99 to £2.99 so we got some of those too and they are VERY bright. I think they first came out in October last year so obviously clearing old stock so if you have an Aldi near you it might be worth a visit.:thumb:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 5
  2. lorger

lorger Funster

Last edited: May 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  3. teddybard

teddybard Read Only Funster

If they are really nesting, leave them till the eggs hatch but
    take a few photo's for our nature section:Rofl1:

4. Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels Funster Life Member

:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Doh::RollEyes:

5. acdcdave

acdcdave Funster

The Aldi ones are a bargain.

I got the Tefal ones in France a few years ago and we use them all the time in the MH. At the time they were not in England. A few months ago I found a second handle in John Lewis and bought it as I found having a second removable handle a big help.
    Lucille
    Staging Lady