Servicing in France or Belgium? (1 Viewer)

Grownupgapyear

Free Member
May 21, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello all, thanks in advance for any replies! My partner and I are partway into a planned tour of europe, and after two nights of solid, heavy rain and some cooking we encountered serious levels of dampness in our overcab bed - so damp along the walls of the bed that I took off all the bedding and we slept on the sofas! We're now going to be a lot stricter with ourselves about cooking and leaving windows open etc, and we're planning to get camping mat type things to put under our bedding to help with air flow, but we've also noticed some bumps appearing on the walls and we're now worried that we have external water ingress... we REALLY don't want to have to go back to the UK to deal with this, so I was hoping someone might be able to advise us on where we might be able to go to get our van checked for water ingress and probably to get it resealed if that is the case? :s I speak french pretty well but not flemish :/

A bit of background info: we bought our 1999 Fiat ducato second hand so it's not under warranty, there are no visible signs of mould anywhere, it's just damp and bumpy, although we haven't dared take off any off the wall paper or anything to get a better look.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back