Free Member
Mar 3, 2014
wirral
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2003
Rang my local Mercedes commercial garage for a quote on a maintenance service and MOT for my 1999 sprinter based Hymer today. They've looked after it since 2011.
After a long conversation with the service manager he offerred a service package for the next 36 months at £26 per month (inc vat) with free mot.
This is the first time I've considered signing up for a service package on the motor-home and I wondered how many others have this type of service agreement and whether they consider it a good deal?
In addition to spreading the cost and knowing the work is done to Mercedes stds I thought it might also be a good selling aid when the time comes as it should give prospective buyers peace of mind!

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
When you get a good service from a main dealer, always good to report it on here and let us all know who it is so some may want to use there service as well, so name and address maybe:thumb:
Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
i had that package on the Merc car, well worth reading the small print as i sold the car before 3 years and got the money i had not used on servicing back. so almost a "got to do" if you want Merc back up.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back