Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Wonder if somebody can help:

Last couple of days I have had the same problems with my computer as well as the laptop.
I am online ( as I have no problems with skype) but often can't connect to the internet. It says that it can't find the server. It either doesn't connect to the webpage at all and have to retry over and over again or a distorted homepage of whatever I want to look at is shown.

I have netgear wifi

Any ideas
Thanks for your help

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I had intermittent problems getting onto the internet earlier this week. There was definitely some outage somewhere on the WWW. The route that your ISP may take to get to a web page can be different each time. Two neighbors looking at the same web page might have been routed to it in vastly different ways, so unless you know how to trace routes it can be difficult to find out what is wrong or where.

Always a good idea to switch off your router for a minute or two, this reconnection can often sort out connection problems:thumb:

OP
OP
Maddie

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
If I kick it and throw it through the room, swear at it in Dutch and then reconnect it, would that help ?? :ROFLMAO:

Thanks, Jim

Maddie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Maddie

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Just been in contact again with onetel/ talk talk and they finally admit after 3 days that they have got a problem. This is everytime the case and so we are now seriously thinking of changing to another provider.

Maddie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back