Free Member
Sep 14, 2013
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Ford transit
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi I'm thinking of getting our ford transit motorhome serviced (only just got it) for peace of mined. Does anyone on here do or recommend anyone in westyorkshire?

drago35uk

Free Member
Aug 25, 2009
Newhey
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Taylors in Slaithewaite used to do my service and MOT. But this year my neighbour Darren has bought his own garage after many years working for a main agent and he is going to do it from now on. His garage is in Honley.

OP
OP
Hudders1

Hudders1

Free Member
Sep 14, 2013
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Ford transit
Exp
I'm a newbie
Taylors in Slaithewaite used to do my service and MOT. But this year my neighbour Darren has bought his own garage after many years working for a main agent and he is going to do it from now on. His garage is in Honley.

That's good can you get me his number please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I would think any mechanic would service a old tranny -plenty of small garages around you :Smile:
Terry

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Servicing

When we lived up that way we used two. The first one was Northern Commercials, but I can't remember the name of the second (and better) one which we used when we had our Chausson Allegro 96. I remember where it was though: on Leeds Road, just before you get to the Town ground coming out of Huddersfield, on the right. A small place but very good and cheap too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back