Rally [Sep 25, 2015] MotorhomeShow (Lincoln Showground) (1 Viewer)

Bluestar

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Class
Exp
10 years.. On and Off
Last question, :confused: as I have to pick up my tickets on the gate, is this an arrive Thurs or Fri event?

Bluestar

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Class
Exp
10 years.. On and Off
The show opens for campers on Thursday. What day was your original booking for ??
It was so long ago I cant remember :rolleyes:, but as we are retired it would have been for the "whole" weekend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Collecting tickets from gate are we to late to book with fun club ?

Hi Mark & Karen, unfortunately the Funsters allocation of pitches sold out a few weeks ago now.
You are of course welcome to walk over to the Funsters pitch and join in our activities.

Brisey.

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
@Brisey are we on the same spot as last year? And if so are we getting Warners to put the entertainment tent a bit further away from the "normal" campers so we don't keep the poor souls awake?

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
@Brisey are we on the same spot as last year? And if so are we getting Warners to put the entertainment tent a bit further away from the "normal" campers so we don't keep the poor souls awake?
Hi Mike, I am afraid that I cannot answer either of your questions until I arrive on site.The marquee is usually erected before we arrive on site, however if it is not I will try to influence its location.
Brisey.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

I don't think it matters where the marquee is as they are now extremely strict about the 11pm shut down. We'll just have to start the fun earlier ;)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I don't think it matters where the marquee is as they are now extremely strict about the 11pm shut down. We'll just have to start the fun earlier ;)

Having arrived fresh back from Benidorm with 4 ltrs of cheap Cointreau that wont be hard to do... ;) :party2:

Candy Floss

Free Member
Nov 16, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
approx 20 years
If any funsters have any empty glass jars please can they fetch them to Lincoln for me, as I am running out .

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Assistant Rally Marshals required
If any funsters have any empty glass jars please can they fetch them to Lincoln for me, as I am running out .

We've nearly eaten all your lovely strawberry jam, so we'll have a glass or two with us (y)

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
We hope to arrive Thursday before 9pm. If we don't get there in time we will stop somewhere close and be there first thing.

Sonja

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi Brisey hope you guys are well .due to circumstances that were unforseen me and Jo will have to cancel Lincoln.could you pls take us off the list .thank you and sorry.
Brian & Jo

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Thanks for letting us know Brian. We will look forward to meeting Jo and yourself sometime in the future.
Safe travels,
Brisey & Pamelaaar.

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
We are trading at this show. So as a thank you for all the good advice, friendship and help that I have received from fun I'm going to do some special offers for Funsters only
Please send me a PM if you want me to reserve an item for you as we sold out of some items at the last show due to Funsters getting a bargain
Offer 1 is our popular handy table that we sell at £8.99 Funster price £5.99 (Maximum 2 per member)
619QzZAYl%2BL._SY300_.jpg

Offer 2 is our compact awning leg safety plates. Show price £14.99 Funster price £12.00

$_12.JPG

Offer 3
(limited Stock)
Travel Washing Machine, Our normal show price £79.99 Funster price £70.00(cash)
(For the Funster price you need message me on Fun) before the show as I only have limited space to bring them )

41sFga59vfL._SX425_.jpg

Last edited:

colmorangie

Free Member
Nov 30, 2014
Bonby, North Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
This will be the first one for us - all forms filled in please add us to the list. As it is our first time with the 'funsters' and we are virgins so to speak what do we do when we get there??

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Broken Link Removed
This will be the first one for us - all forms filled in please add us to the list. As it is our first time with the 'funsters' and we are virgins so to speak what do we do when we get there??
Above is a link Jim posted a couple of days ago.
Make sure your sign for your vehicle is clearly displayed on entering the show ground so the site gate staff know where to send you. rally Marshalls will be waiting in the fun area to park you up. Get yourself set up, start saying hello.

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp

Looking at the names on the list Jim there are loads of " entertainers " attending the Lincoln Rally

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
We saw a lot of Funster nameboards in windows at Peterborough when we walked through the Funstser area. Where do I get one of those?

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
We saw a lot of Funster nameboards in windows at Peterborough when we walked through the Funstser area. Where do I get one of those?
Somewhere on here is a file you can download, add your name and print it off.
Many then laminate them.. I can never remember where it is, someone will know and post soon.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
I'm assuming that you booked too late to get a spot in the Funster camping area.

If that's the case, the windscreen ticket that Warners have sent you will say General Camping & that's where they will send you on arrival. But once parked up, wander over to the Funster area, which is at the northern side of the showground. Either see the marshals at the entrance, or just follow the sound to the marquee & join in.

Go to the Funster tent in the show once it's opened & order individual badges if you don't have them already. You can also order a sign for your van, or you can download & print your own from here.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Go to the Funster tent in the show once it's opened & order a shiny laminated one for next time, or you can download & print your own from here.

Alternatively, the form Jim asks you to fill in when booking onto the main rallies always has a box to tick if you want to order one for collection on arrival.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back