Free Member
Jul 1, 2009
folkestone kent
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2nd year
hi all, having to sell our swift royale:cry:and buy a tent for a few years 5kids and all getting bigger and heavier, will still keep coming on the fun to keep up with things. so if anyone wants a 98 swift royale post me.:thumb::thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Just to say that I hope you find loadsa pleasure in camping and just think how luxurious caravan or motorhome will feel once the kids grown up and moved on.... Keep posting.:thumb:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Hee hee; it will be a lot less cramped but a tad draftier. When it's baking hot I'd prefer it TBH - and also when it's wet and you have to drip inside the M/H - at least you normally have a porch of some sort to drip in, with a tent!!

Why don't all M/H mfrs put somewhere over the shower tray you can hang at least 2 coats?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hiya Stuboy

Just because you are going to be tenting, doesnt mean you cant still enjoy the fun.

Why not join us at the Summer Meet. You can tent on some of the pitches we already have reserved for the funsters and its a children friendly site with beach access, pool and activities during the day and evening.

xxxx

Hope you can make it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back