selling up

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by stuboy7, Feb 28, 2010.

1. stuboy7

stuboy7 Read Only Funster

hi all, having to sell our swift royale:cry:and buy a tent for a few years 5kids and all getting bigger and heavier, will still keep coming on the fun to keep up with things. so if anyone wants a 98 swift royale post me.:thumb::thumb:

2. movan

movan Funster Life Member

Just to say that I hope you find loadsa pleasure in camping and just think how luxurious caravan or motorhome will feel once the kids grown up and moved on.... Keep posting.:thumb:

3. sedge

sedge Funster

Hee hee; it will be a lot less cramped but a tad draftier. When it's baking hot I'd prefer it TBH - and also when it's wet and you have to drip inside the M/H - at least you normally have a porch of some sort to drip in, with a tent!!

Why don't all M/H mfrs put somewhere over the shower tray you can hang at least 2 coats?

4. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Hiya Stuboy

Just because you are going to be tenting, doesnt mean you cant still enjoy the fun.

Why not join us at the Summer Meet. You can tent on some of the pitches we already have reserved for the funsters and its a children friendly site with beach access, pool and activities during the day and evening.

xxxx

Hope you can make it.