Selling up after 6.5 years (1 Viewer)

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Well, as we have only used the Motorhome twice this year - Newbury weekend and a week on the IOW, I have decided to sell the 656 and give up motorhomeing! Just need to empty out all the stuff I want to keep, and leave the motorhome stuff in the van for the new buyer. This will save me over £1000 per year and free up cash for other projects I have in the pipeline. I will also be selling Billy - my SmartCar c/w S Frame and buy a Clio or 208. It's been fun and we have met a lot of nice people so all is not lost :thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Oh thats a shame, but sounds as you have other adventures in the pipe line, enjoy. :Smile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Good luck Dave.. as I recall you were talking about this a while back .. 'bout two years ago ?

makes no sense having it just sit and rust away.. and if you decide to go back there are always plenty of good RVs on the market going cheap :roflmto:

all the best

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hopefully it wasn't your trip trip to the Island ( I.o.W.) thats put you off , we're not all that bad . Terry:rain:
Best of luck with your new projects.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Dave, sorry to hear that you are selling up, I am not really surprised as you have been thinking about it for some time now. We will miss meeting up with Edd and yourself, it was always a pleasure to see you both. We wish you well for whatever you have planned for the future. Perhaps our paths will cross again sometime.

Best wishes and good luck with the sale,

Brisey & Pam.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sorry to hear about that Dave. You've been here since the beginning so we'll miss you mate. Don't be a stranger:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back