Selling our 5th Wheel and Truck (1 Viewer)

IanH

Free Member
Apr 6, 2008
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
After great debate we have decided to sell our much loved outfit 2003 Dodge Ram 3500dually diesel and 2006 little used 37ft Cedar Creek.It will be for sale at the end of Feb next year .It is currently is storage near Orlando fully kitted ready to tour the states or import to the UK:cry::cry:

Attachments

• 039[1].JPG
    039[1].JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 109
L

lauraels

Deleted User
Still for sale?

After great debate we have decided to sell our much loved outfit 2003 Dodge Ram 3500dually diesel and 2006 little used 37ft Cedar Creek.It will be for sale at the end of Feb next year .It is currently is storage near Orlando fully kitted ready to tour the states or import to the UK:cry::cry:

Hi

Now this is interesting! I am goin over to the states in May, and was thinking of buying a fifth wheel and pick up - tell me about it and price etc. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
IanH

IanH

Free Member
Apr 6, 2008
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
Hi
Yes its still for sale
The 5th wheel is 2007 Cedar Creek 36RLTS with 3 slides no smoking ,no pets,with very little use and is as new.
It has a few upgrades,Lazyboy leather recliners, heated tanks,fifth airbourne pinbox rear hitch reciever and power rear jacks ,£18,000

The truck is a 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT heavy duty dually 5.9 cummins diesel,auto box ,leather trim with 45k on the clock and only been used for 5th wheel use ,it has a Reese 16k hitch with brake controller.The truck is very tidy but has a few marks on the rear tailgate and a small dent nsf wing and scuffs on the bumper £8500

The 5th wheel can be sold seperatley and i will import the truck back to the UK,
I have seen the same 5th wheel towed with a Ford 2500 single rear wheel if the dually is a bit wide for you,but you would have to check tow ratings etc

I will get some photos sorted if you are still interested

Attachments

• Our American Dream.JPG
    Our American Dream.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 65
  • Our American Dream 2.JPG
    Our American Dream 2.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 73
L

lauraels

Deleted User
Hi
Yes its still for sale
The 5th wheel is 2007 Cedar Creek 36RLTS with 3 slides no smoking ,no pets,with very little use and is as new.
It has a few upgrades,Lazyboy leather recliners, heated tanks,fifth airbourne pinbox rear hitch reciever and power rear jacks ,£18,000

The truck is a 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT heavy duty dually 5.9 cummins diesel,auto box ,leather trim with 45k on the clock and only been used for 5th wheel use ,it has a Reese 16k hitch with brake controller.The truck is very tidy but has a few marks on the rear tailgate and a small dent nsf wing and scuffs on the bumper £8500

The 5th wheel can be sold seperatley and i will import the truck back to the UK,
I have seen the same 5th wheel towed with a Ford 2500 single rear wheel if the dually is a bit wide for you,but you would have to check tow ratings etc

I will get some photos sorted if you are still interested

Hi

Yes please, a few interior shots of the fifth wheel would be great.

I hadn't thought of buying before I get to the US, but if the price is right it might be good. Tell me, where is this registered etc - and am not sure how I would go about reregistering it to me. Can you do this and get insurance all on a british driving licence or an international one? Any advice would be great here.

What miles per gallon have you been getting with the Dodge? Has it been serviced recently?

Another idea - if you don't necessarily want get rid of it, and you obviously have a place to store it, what about me renting the whole from you? You get some money and to keep ownership..?

Look forward to hearing more, but am away for a few days.

Thanks

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
What a lovely unit and fairly priced.

good luck with the sale:thumb:

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
What was the great debate? Sounds like a straightfordword ad to me.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back