Selling my Campervan (1 Viewer)

May 22, 2015
Wem Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line 51QB
Exp
Been getting away since 2008
I'm looking to sell my VW Campervan and just wondered if any of you have any advice regarding where to advertise etc. I don't particularly want to go down the eBay route as everyone seems to want something for nothing.

Thanks In Advance

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Preloved or Gumtree,,,,BUSBY.

?

Deleted User
Ebay but fix price. Not buy now as you pay % but as a classified advert where you pay your £15 for a month listing. Even Gumtree but say fixed price in the advert and use email as notification/contact to you can ignore idiots. Just sold a car through Gumtree what was quite painless and got my asking price. Obviously advertise here and your local free press.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
I recently sold my Ducato PVC through Ebay (£15 classified ad) and yes we did have to battle with the chancers and the tyre kickers! however it sold within a week :D

I placed a free ad on this forum but no real interest..........

My son recently sold his T5 on the VW T4/T5 forum .......... worth trying for you I would have thought? (y)

Here you are....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

etap

Free Member
Nov 19, 2014
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 610
Exp
3 years
Sold our last motorhome on Caravan club adverts for sale ,which also goes onto Caravans for sale site, both free, if not a member perhaps someone who is could do it for.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
sold a car on Preloved and a trike on Gumtree ... both with no problems whatsoever.

Isn't there a thread on here for members selling their mhs?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Sold our last motorhome on Caravan club adverts for sale ,which also goes onto Caravans for sale site, both free, if not a member perhaps someone who is could do it for.
You don't have to be a member of the CC to use this - you just register for the classified ads bit.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Lots of dedicated VW forums and selling sites on the internet and also on Facebook so maybe there would be better..
Post some details on here, I have been considering a camper or PVC conversion.. Let's see what you've got. :)

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I have mine up with Motorhome depot but he is quite keen on buying it himself at a much lower price than I want to get so he can add it to his stock listing and make about £5000 which is the selling price from the buying price and about twice what I would get from the selling price.

OP
OP
Rob Turner
May 22, 2015
Wem Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line 51QB
Exp
Been getting away since 2008
Thanks everyone for your replies.
It's a 61 reg T5 140 which was converted by South West Campers with no expense spared.
Think I'll put it in the classifieds on here for a start

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 37

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries