Free Member
Apr 6, 2012
uk
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 2004
lost the window panel on the motorway so i cannot use the printed details on the window in order to get a replacement of the correct size
i have a Benimar europe 6000 stc model 2001 does anyone have this version it has a rear fixed bed
if so could you please post the details that are printed on the toilet window it begins with apg--- then the window size

having lots of problems getting a replacement as the size i require is not listed
also any links on where to get a replacement window panel used one would be nice
Pat

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Last edited:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Google EECO Halifax and they will make one cheaper than the original. They made me one from what was left after a sky rocket went through it.
Sorry but dont do links.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Google EECO Halifax and they will make one cheaper than the original. They made me one from what was left after a sky rocket went through it.
Sorry but dont do links.

Thanks for that Snowbird I knew it but could not remember the name :thumb:There is also another just outside York that I cannot remember :Doh:::bigsmile:
terry

OP
OP
P

patmyhead

Free Member
Apr 6, 2012
uk
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 2004
thank for all your reply s

i have measured the frame + the panel size with photos & given them to various dealers
problem is the size that i have is not listed & what is listed are black on the outside while mine are pale grey
i have sent emails to the suggestions given above thank you
Pat

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
If you are prepared to take what's left of your old window as a pattern and pay in the old fashioned way :Cool: they will do the job in 3 days at a very realistic price.:thumb:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000

i have measured the frame + the panel size with photos & given them to various dealers
problem is the size that i have is not listed & what is listed are black on the outside while mine are pale grey
Pat
Dont email em, you will get the girl in the office. ring em and ask for the man that does the windows. Its not sexist, its common sense, he makes em and likes a pint.:winky:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)

Pat

Hi Pat the grey is exactly as you say PAINT :thumb:::bigsmile:A can of car touch up paint will soon turn a black frame grey :Smile: I would try phoning them as they do not always put themselves out by email
terry

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
We rang EECO - they said send what was left of the old one, on receipt they rang and quoted the price, we ordered and paid and it was with us within 4 days.

This was a caravan front window that someone helpfully lobbed a sewage pipe through and stole the awning, a freestanding cooker and the portaloo. :cry:

Brilliant service.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi. another place to try is cordoba leisure .bradford tel 01274 370727. we have used their windows in the truck conversions .they use a chinese seitz window as used in the australian conversions . nice people to deal with . i take it the locking stay gave way .you arent alone i lost one years ago .luckily my mate picked it up .apart from a scratch its still working .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back