Oct 4, 2014
milton keynes
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Hi
Looking to get 2 seitz mini hekis.
Measured the depth I think I need and it's roughly 40mm from roof to bottom of rib the change over on the 2 depths of the vents 25 to 43 mm and 43 to 60 not sure what one to order.
Any recommendations for roof vents with black out blinds will help too as the fiamma 28 crystal doesn't come supplied with one

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2015
Portsmouth
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740
Exp
July 2015 plus 20 years of camping
I fitted my own mini heki. You will have to cut the plastic stubs to the right length depending on roof thickness. I think mine was 30mm.

Maybe you can find another vent that makes if easier to measure so you can be sure. I took bottom fitting off my tiny bathroom vent and was able to get more accurate measure there.

If it really is 40mm then you need the smaller one but will need to cut off nearly all of the plastic stubs.

Upvote 0
Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
A while since i did mine but from memory its the size of the screws and length of the inner part that change have you allowed for ceiling boards?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Yomper

Yomper

Free Member
Oct 4, 2014
milton keynes
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Haven't allowed for ceiling board which takes it to roughly dead on 43. Going to look at other vents that go from 25mm to 50mm more room to play with

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Also need to replace 400 x 400mm roof light that has a broken sprung leg.. :rolleyes: (wasn't me who broke it .. :LOL:)

Looked at the Mini Heki .. but can't decide .. so many others to choose from..

will watch this thread with interest :)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back