Seitz Midi Heki replacement dome (1 Viewer)

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Went up and gave the old girl a good going over today with soapy water. I then decided to go on the roof and clean the outside of the Heki rooflight. It was well grubby and whilst giving it a good rub the corner came of in my hand, oh bugger says I (or words to that effect):ROFLMAO:

Now the best price I can find for a replacement dome is £188:cry: from leisureshop direct. Does anyone know of any sites that do Dometic/Seitz heki spares so I can compare.

Me internet finger is well worn out now so I need a bit of help:ROFLMAO:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
hi Dane, I got a replacement from Oleary's. Quite an easy job to replace but can be messy. Make sure you put some sheets in the van. covering things up :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Diabalo
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Hi Paul

I only want to replace the perspex bit, they call it the dome, did you replace the whole thing?

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi Paul

I only want to replace the perspex bit, they call it the dome, did you replace the whole thing?

I replaced the whole lot Dane, I couldnt work out how to get only the perspex off. Mine was older, I done it about 7 years ago on an 02 model... phew time flies:Smile:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Went up and gave the old girl a good going over today with soapy water. I then decided to go on the roof and clean the outside of the Heki rooflight. It was well grubby and whilst giving it a good rub the corner came of in my hand, oh bugger says I (or words to that effect):ROFLMAO:

Now the best price I can find for a replacement dome is £188:cry: from leisureshop direct. Does anyone know of any sites that do Dometic/Seitz heki spares so I can compare.

Me internet finger is well worn out now so I need a bit of help:ROFLMAO:

Hi Dane...Try these... Link Removed

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back