Free Member
Mar 2, 2010
milton keynes, bucks.
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
tent's, caravaning ,then 11 years motorhoming
Hi, I have not been on site for some time as i have been looking for a new companion on dating site's etc i'm 62 but to no avail, not sure if i'm in the right place on here tell me if i'm not please. Would like to meet someone app,between 55 and 60 for trip's together etc.:thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi Kontiki

There quite an active single community on Fun so who knows if you'll find a female?:winky:

Good luck and welcome to the forum:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the Fun, it is motorhoming site though and not a dating site, however who knows.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
Hi, I have not been on site for some time as i have been looking for a new companion on dating site's etc i'm 62 but to no avail, not sure if i'm in the right place on here tell me if i'm not please. Would like to meet someone app,between 55 and 60 for trip's together etc.:thumb:

It worked for Joan and myself. I was 64 single and we met on an INTERNET dating site.

She had always wanted to try naturism and had never had the opportunity before her divorce. She was also interested in Motorhomes having hired a VW camper a couple of times for family holidays in the 70s.

We are now enjoying life full timing in our Hymer, currently on a naturist site in southern Spain for the winter.

Keep trying.

John

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
currently on a naturist site in southern Spain for the winter.

Hope its warm where you are :whatthe:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I want a young model

Have been telling Sue for twenty years i want a 21 year old blue eyed, long leg blond... In the end i said after many years accept anything.. As long as they breath... She says i have two kinds of hope Bob Hope and no hope... Oh well in to the 33rd year.

Bob:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
kontiki48

kontiki48

Free Member
Mar 2, 2010
milton keynes, bucks.
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
It worked for Joan and myself. I was 64 single and we met on an INTERNET dating site.

She had always wanted to try naturism and had never had the opportunity before her divorce. She was also interested in Motorhomes having hired a VW camper a couple of times for family holidays in the 70s.

We are now enjoying life full timing in our Hymer, currently on a naturist site in southern Spain for the winter.

Keep trying.

John

Hi john thank's for that,

OP
OP
kontiki48

kontiki48

Free Member
Mar 2, 2010
milton keynes, bucks.
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Have been telling Sue for twenty years i want a 21 year old blue eyed, long leg blond... In the end i said after many years accept anything.. As long as they breath... She says i have two kinds of hope Bob Hope and no hope... Oh well in to the 33rd year.

Bob:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nice one bob:thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Bob I told swmbo I would swap her for a long legged dark eyed beautiful bird
she said this is all I could pull

Link Removed

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
What kind of 'active':Blush: what on earth do yoiu mean John :Blush:

For instance:-

At the rallies a Marshall will be the first to say hello to all as usual and welcome you as a member and advise what is on and if you wish to join in (Fun meets are informal and you can do as much or as little as you like) The lone traveller thing just seem to kick in afterwards if wanted.

However there is a singles/solo traveller only section on the Fun forum itself and at the meets various other solo travellers tend to welcome each other and if wanted can join in the Fun with them.

Hope this makes sense:whatthe:

Feb 25, 2008
Barril da Alva, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
on and off for the whole of my existance
Welcome

Welcome to Motorhome fun.

July 2009 istarted chatting in the chat room to some strange women by the name of pixie2308,

The more we chatted the more we seemed to have in common. She asked me if i wanted to join her at Pembrey Race track one weekend to watch trucks racing, ( as pixie was a race marshal).

I naturally agreed, we went to South wales in seperate vehicles as we did not know how we were going to get on on our first outing. Well we hit it off and i moved in with her in around may 2010.

I am now a race marshal to and we do a lot of weekends away together.

I never believed there would be some one out thereas mad as me, but i found her with the help of m/h fun chat room.

Enjoy your search.

Cheyne and Lynne

OP
OP
kontiki48

kontiki48

Free Member
Mar 2, 2010
milton keynes, bucks.
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
For instance:-

At the rallies a Marshall will be the first to say hello to all as usual and welcome you as a member and advise what is on and if you wish to join in (Fun meets are informal and you can do as much or as little as you like) The lone traveller thing just seem to kick in afterwards if wanted.

However there is a singles/solo traveller only section on the Fun forum itself and at the meets various other solo travellers tend to welcome each other and if wanted can join in the Fun with them.

Hope this makes sense:whatthe:

thank's for that, i'm still finding my way the site road runner. :thumb:

OP
OP
kontiki48

kontiki48

Free Member
Mar 2, 2010
milton keynes, bucks.
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Welcome to Motorhome fun.

July 2009 istarted chatting in the chat room to some strange women by the name of pixie2308,

The more we chatted the more we seemed to have in common. She asked me if i wanted to join her at Pembrey Race track one weekend to watch trucks racing, ( as pixie was a race marshal).

I naturally agreed, we went to South wales in seperate vehicles as we did not know how we were going to get on on our first outing. Well we hit it off and i moved in with her in around may 2010.

I am now a race marshal to and we do a lot of weekends away together.

I never believed there would be some one out thereas mad as me, but i found her with the help of m/h fun chat room.

Enjoy your search.

Cheyne and Lynne

Hi i did join the new companion's club for single camper's etc. where member's host meet's all over the country, not many meet's going on near enough to me.
thank's for your input Cheyne and Lynne. :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi and welcome to the Fun, it is motorhoming site though and not a dating site, however who knows.

On the contrary, our motorhome site has spawned quite a few 'dates' in the last three years, we've not had a marriage yet, but I'm looking forward to an invite soon:winky:

OP
OP
kontiki48

kontiki48

Free Member
Mar 2, 2010
milton keynes, bucks.
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
On the contrary, our motorhome site has spawned quite a few 'dates' in the last three years, we've not had a marriage yet, but I'm looking forward to an invite soon:winky:

Watch this space then alway's a first time::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back