security locking key battery (1 Viewer)

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Before I wreck the thing, can anyone please tell me how to replace the battery in our remote locking key?

It's a sigma type AC110 , supplied by Brownhills. It looks as if you just slide a knife around a groove between the two halves, but I'd rather know than just guess.

Thanks, Funsters.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Before I wreck the thing, can anyone please tell me how to replace the battery in our remote locking key?

It's a sigma type AC110 , supplied by Brownhills. It looks as if you just slide a knife around a groove between the two halves, but I'd rather know than just guess.

Thanks, Funsters.

Mine is the same. If you look on the bottom corner near the bit that fits on the keyring there is a notch for levering the two halves apart. Take care you never know what will fall out once its open.:Smile:

OP
OP
I

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Thanks v much nearly retired.

We're told the battery is a 2025 - does this sound familiar? Senior Partner is a little scared of diving inside first, she's holding my other arm while I type...

Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Thanks v much nearly retired.

We're told the battery is a 2025 - does this sound familiar? Senior Partner is a little scared of diving inside first, she's holding my other arm while I type...

Cheers

Probably no solution other than to open it and find out, you'll have to do it sooner or later! Can't stop to look in mine, off to the pub :drink::drink::drink:

OP
OP
I

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Never keep a man from his beer!

Thanks very much, I'll blame it on you... it's a good long way from Glen Haggis down to Sussex, we have to do it regularly for family reasons...

Cheers

Tony

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
Sometimes you have to have the key fob reset the link to the vehicle.

I believe this is true on my Renault.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back