Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
Lleyn peninsula
Funster No
MH
Majestic accordo 125
Exp
4 years
Does anyone know where we can purchase a dual camera with audio for the rear of the motorhome please.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Lynne

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Is this a reverse camera or a security camera?
Some reverse cameras operate as a dual facility with one camera on all of the time whilst driving to act as your rear view mirror whilst the other only comes on when you're reversing.

You can buy other cameras - like side view/dome cameras similar to what some wagons have.

Have a look at companies like parking cameras.com for ideas.
Then have a look at some of the Fun partner companies who may sell & fit and if you're a member, you may qualify for a fun discount.

OP
OP
Lynne Steele

Lynne Steele

Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
Lleyn peninsula
Funster No
MH
Majestic accordo 125
Exp
4 years
Thanks, we have a reversing camera but no audio, so we want a dual one, with one camera connected to dash screen and one camera connected to tv in rear bedroom, if that makes sense. I am working at the nec next week so Hubby can browse. but I was hoping someone could point us in the right direction.

I will look at the company suggested.

Lynne

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Vanbitz will be at the NEC and they sell and fit cameras, so it may an idea to call by their trade stand and quiz them.
There will be other companies there so it will be a great place to have a look at what's on offer.
I have sound on my camera but it's just a reverse camera.
I've thought of changing to a rear view as well, but then I don't want to see the 10m tailback behind me that we're causing, so will have to stay on my wish list for the tme being.

Deleted User
Reversing Camera, purchased last year, and the screen was fitted over the interior drivers mirror. Effectively blocking and doubling the size of the mirror. On the continent was constantly ducking my view under the mirror to take left hand bends.
Have now resited, the screen to the offside dash using 2 Halfords magnetic /sucker fittings £15 each. Works a treat. Now want to get rid of the mirror as no need to see if the wardrobe is still following me.

member of National Scout Fellowship Security Team

RVFUN

Free Member
May 7, 2017
Chatham Kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Champagne 694
Exp
Newbies to motorhoming - purchasedJune 2017
On the theme of security cameras we saw a motorhome with what looked like a security camera above the habitation door - does anyone know about these or where to get them from and if any good as security deterrant. ????

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back