security camera

Discussion in 'Motorhome Accessories' started by Lynne Steele, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Lynne Steele

Lynne Steele Funster

Does anyone know where we can purchase a dual camera with audio for the rear of the motorhome please.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Lynne

2. GAVLAD

GAVLAD Funster

Is this a reverse camera or a security camera?
    Some reverse cameras operate as a dual facility with one camera on all of the time whilst driving to act as your rear view mirror whilst the other only comes on when you're reversing.

You can buy other cameras - like side view/dome cameras similar to what some wagons have.

Have a look at companies like parking cameras.com for ideas.
    Then have a look at some of the Fun partner companies who may sell & fit and if you're a member, you may qualify for a fun discount.

3. Lynne Steele

Lynne Steele Funster

Thanks, we have a reversing camera but no audio, so we want a dual one, with one camera connected to dash screen and one camera connected to tv in rear bedroom, if that makes sense. I am working at the nec next week so Hubby can browse. but I was hoping someone could point us in the right direction.

I will look at the company suggested.

Lynne

4. GAVLAD

GAVLAD Funster

Vanbitz will be at the NEC and they sell and fit cameras, so it may an idea to call by their trade stand and quiz them.
    There will be other companies there so it will be a great place to have a look at what's on offer.
    I have sound on my camera but it's just a reverse camera.
    I've thought of changing to a rear view as well, but then I don't want to see the 10m tailback behind me that we're causing, so will have to stay on my wish list for the tme being.