Secure storage required.

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by Ellebee1959, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Ellebee1959

Ellebee1959 Read Only Funster

Does anyone know of any storage facility that has spaces in or near Warwickshire, Leicestershire or Northamptonshire? I have phoned all the ones on CoSSOA with no joy. We pick up our Autocruise Starquest next Friday (so excited) and will be using it until Bank Holiday Monday. We have temporary storage at the motorhome sales owners farm in Oxfordshire but would like something closer to home. All suggestions gratefully received. :)

2. NickNic

NickNic Funster Life Member

Have you tried BL Caravans at Weldon?

3. Langtoftlad

Langtoftlad Funster Life Member

As suggested in another thread - are there any nearby CL/CS owners you could approach?

4. Ellebee1959

Thanks Nick, I'll check them out.

5. Tweedie

Tweedie Funster

We have ours at Cromwell Caravan Storage at Sibbertoft. When we were looking for storage I tried all the local CASSOA sites and none had any space, however I asked to have my name put on the waiting list, thinking bet they dont get in touch but lo and behold just 3 weeks later Cromwell rang back to say they had a space available. The owner said they do have spaces come up frequently so might be worth asking to go on the waiting list, you never know your luck. Assume you have tried Whilton Caravan storage near Daventry (although think they have a big waiting list). Also Ravensoake Caravan Storage near Rushden, they are not CASSOA but we looked at them before we got in at Cromwell, the site looked very secure, and they had a couple of spaces when we enquired.

6. Ellebee1959

I'm on 5 waiting lists, including Cromwells. Your post has given me hope that one could become available sooner rather than later.