sectional ground sheet for awning (1 Viewer)

Oct 26, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme 680st
Exp
since 2001
We are soon to be camping in an old quarry that has a bit of limestone on the hard standings,

are there any floor mats like giant jigsaw pieces that people use and can reccommend?,

as the weather is good at the moment it would be nice to use the extra space outside,

thanks in advance

Andy

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Have a look on eBay Andy. Just type in 'Jigsaw camping mats' or the like. There's some on there. Some outdoorsy stores sell them in packs.

I haven't used them, but I can see the attraction. They're very light, durable and handy.

Remember to pack some rock pegs incase you need them on that ground!

Hope that helps?
James

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Halfrauds have some in @£10 for six, cover 1.2x3.6m2 I think, look OK
Cheers, Dave:xThumb:

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
We are soon to be camping in an old quarry that has a bit of limestone on the hard standings,

are there any floor mats like giant jigsaw pieces that people use and can reccommend?,

as the weather is good at the moment it would be nice to use the extra space outside,

thanks in advance

Andy

Have you been evicted, not payed your mortgage. Perhaps you should mine the stone in the Quarry to get payments up to date. (y) :)

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
We had some we bought from aldi last summer. they are great and for places like you're going to will be good, just too bulky to carry every time for us.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Drexxer
Oct 26, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme 680st
Exp
since 2001
Have you been evicted, not payed your mortgage. Perhaps you should mine the stone in the Quarry to get payments up to date. (y) :)

Cheeky Bugger!

I just like to test out the superior insulation qualities of our Euro van rather than bailing abroad to save on gas heating
it's alright for you swanning around warmer climes for the winter :xwink:

Andy

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
We have carted them around for years, and find them very useful, but normally only use them as tread mats for in front of the side door when we just need temporary cover, rarely for full wall to wall cover for which we have the plastic Mexican matting which perfectly fits our awning.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back