Oct 12, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
Romahome
Exp
Less than a year!
Hello there,

I've just bought a Romahome from the eighties, which is currently plonked on top of a Suzuki flat bed lorry from 1985. The romahome has two side facing seats in the back (without seatbelts) and I was wondering whether I am allowed to take passengers on these seats?

Also I was wondering how I should check if my fridge and gas hobs work without blowing the whole place up? Do I have to clean the pipes or anything like that, or do I just operate it like I would my kitchen stove?

Thanks for your help.

Rachel.

johng

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
Kent/Sussex UK
Funster No
MH
1984 C ClassGMC
Exp
hi Rachel,

side facing seats are legal, but try not to hit anything...

Fridge/hob, if your worried, maybe go to a motorhome repairers and they can test it all safely, then you can rest assured its all ok in the future :thumb:

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
any gas engineer will be able to check the cooker etc. Its just a simple leak test they do. If you know a friendly plumber (Corgi registered) ask him/her :thumb:

Upvote 0

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
any gas engineer will be able to check the cooker etc. Its just a simple leak test they do. If you know a friendly plumber (Corgi registered) ask him/her :thumb:

apparently, your average domestic gas-safe registered plumber isnt legally qualified to test mobile (LPG) gas systems.:Sad:

Corgi is now called Gas-safe.:thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back