SteveG

Free Member
Dec 22, 2014
NW England
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all. Take delivery of our new toy in 12 days, not that we're counting :) Two short trips sorted in Jan & Feb. thinking of Skye in April then 3 weeks in France from mid May. Ex caravanners from around 10 years ago we're now itching to get going. I've noticed a few people name their vans? We've decided to be traditionalists on this front and called ours "The Van" :) Early plans for a New Year trip next year, any suggestions out there?

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi, and welcome..

Enjoy the M.Home and your first and all the other trip`s, I am sure you will..:xThumb:

Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all. Take delivery of our new toy in 12 days, not that we're counting :) Two short trips sorted in Jan & Feb. thinking of Skye in April then 3 weeks in France from mid May. Ex caravanners from around 10 years ago we're now itching to get going. I've noticed a few people name their vans? We've decided to be traditionalists on this front and called ours "The Van" :) Early plans for a New Year trip next year, any suggestions out there?
Hi SteveG, likewise I called my MH "DAVAN" :xThumb::xThumb: Merry Christmas :xThumb::xThumb:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hi & welcome - you must be so excited, it'll be like christmas all over again for you :xThumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Welcome to Fun. Just a word of warning, I'd steer clear of Sky, I've been with them for a couple of years now and the connection is poor and slow. :)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Make your first trip or two local to either you or, if you bought from a dealer, the dealer just in case you have forgotten something or something needs fixing.

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
Welcome and may I add that after doing a few jobs (as there will be), purchasing all sorts of paraphernalia (that you will probably never use), polishing cleaning, and generally getting down and dirty with her she will take on a character, and a name more suitable to her pedigree and station in life will present itself.
"The Van" is reserved for when she deems to be obstinate and uncooperative.

Those bad days !! Merry Christmas :xwink:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
hello and welcome to the house of fun. and may we wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and new year. and hope to see you at a meet. oh and I named mine the snoozer cruiser.:xrofl::xgrin:

pamie

Free Member
Aug 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello from Pamie & Nigel in Dorset. not long now till you get it excited or what!!! any questions just ask there is a world of knowledge on here, sorry we have not named our MH still trying to stop calling it the caravan(so bad i know) we will get out of the habbit one day would not go back to a caravan though so much freedom, Happy New Year to you and enjoy the fun when you get it dont forget any questions just ask

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back