Searching for used MH in France and the rest of Europe (1 Viewer)

keith55

Free Member
Jun 25, 2012
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Hi Folks,
I'm looking to buy a LHD MH, probably a Rapido. I'm going to be full-timing, and looking around it seems that I can save a lot of money by buying in Europe. Can anyone point me to useful search sites? I found a few smaller ones. . seems pretty good. I was wondering if there are any others.

I'm looking first in France because Rapido is a French make, but I'm not 100% committed to Rapido, or to buying in France, so if anyone has links to other European search engines, that would be very helpful too.

Thanks,
Keith

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi Folks,
I'm looking to buy a LHD MH, probably a Rapido. I'm going to be full-timing, and looking around it seems that I can save a lot of money by buying in Europe. Can anyone point me to useful search sites? I found a few smaller ones. . seems pretty good. I was wondering if there are any others.

I'm looking first in France because Rapido is a French make, but I'm not 100% committed to Rapido, or to buying in France, so if anyone has links to other European search engines, that would be very helpful too.

Thanks,
Keith

Hi Keith try here..
Germany's biggest market place

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Folks,

Thanks,
Keith

Hi Keith
Here are some in Northern France
Broken Link Removed[]=17

This is who I purchased my Rapido from...Rapido main agents near lille
62218 LOISON SOUS LENS...they are very good :thumb::thumb:
Broken Link Removed

http://www.masters-france.com/location/

Opel Evasion also do Rapido in Northern France

http://www.opale-evasion.com/

Neuf (new) Occasion (second hand)

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
If you want Left Hand Drive, I would suggest that you look around in the UK first as they will usually be cheaper, than you can buy the same model for, on the continent.
The choice is more limited but there are few knocking about.

There are quite a few LHD Hymers about, as most of the Starlines were LHD only.

Pete:Cool:

Last edited:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Link Removed

Massive premises with lots of new and secondhand to choose from. However, the parts dept were'nt very helpful :Angry: when we wanted a part for the shower in our Rapido.

Got in at Brownhills off the shelf when we got home:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back