Searching for Summer - and Port Wine (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
No no no
He didn't cheat
He just offered to buy us lunch
Paid by card over the phone
A very nice man !

A Welshman offering to buy lunch? Surely you can come up with something more convincing than that? :D

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
We need more time between posting meals, guessing the bill and the receipt being posted - some of us have lunchboxes to do.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Rob and Mrs C don't think I've got a mard on if I don't join in the quiz tomorrow but we will be on an airfield in Boston ( Lincs.) and t'internet may be scarce!!!:LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Rob and Mrs C don't think I've got a mard on if I don't join in the quiz tomorrow but we are will be on an airfield in Boston ( Lincs.) and t'internet may be scarce!!!:LOL:
What's happening in Boston?

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
I wont be in it too, going camping were there is no internet or phone, so dont spent more or less than 44.68 euro inc tip and taxi fare should you need one, oh and take a doggy bag in case you leave anything on the plate....

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
The mechanical and musicians rally ! It was at the bubble car museum but changed to Boston airfield . Rob is taking his fiddle I'm totally un musical but can la la la and clap!! We aren't expecting sun!! !!:LOL: But looking forward to meeting Funsters in real life!!:LOL:
Have badge ...:)will travel!!

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Robert, not sure if you've ever tried it but I can recommend white port as a long drink with ice and lemonade. A lovely summer drink.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Rob and Mrs C don't think I've got a mard on if I don't join in the quiz tomorrow but we will be on an airfield in Boston ( Lincs.) and t'internet may be scarce!!!:LOL:
And, we'll all be too busy enjoying ourselves anyway. ;)
@Robert Clark. Sorry if having access to blue skies, wall to wall sunshine, and glorious food and drink, means that you feel like Billy No Mates. :LOL: We'll be thinking of you and Mrs C, whilst in breezy, overcast Lincs. :rofl:

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Robert
As i said previously we are heading to Portugal in October. This will be our first time there. Can you recommed an interent provider. We have 1 ipad, 1iphone, 1 tablet, 1 smart phone, mifi and iboost. Not fussy about phone or text but do need data. Appreciate any advice, recommends for Portugal. Thanks,
Jane

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Hi Robert
As i said previously we are heading to Portugal in October. This will be our first time there. Can you recommed an interent provider. We have 1 ipad, 1iphone, 1 tablet, 1 smart phone, mifi and iboost. Not fussy about phone or text but do need data. Appreciate any advice, recommends for Portugal. Thanks,
Jane
Hi Jane - we're currently using a NOS data SIM card in our MIFI. 10 days unlimited data for €10. We bought it in March when we last visited. Will see if we can buy another now and let you know if they are still available. Coverage and speed on NOS had been excellent.
You can find NOS shops in many towns. We got ours in a Supermarket.
Hope this helps?

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks Robert. That does not sound to bad. After following your thread we are looking forward to Portugal. After we gave been to @jags meet at Twin Lakes.

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Thanks Robert. That does not sound to bad. After following your thread we are looking forward to Portugal. After we gave been to @jags meet at Twin Lakes.
Just bought another two SIM cards
Same offer. !
image.jpeg

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
Fingers crossed it is still on in October Robert. Thanks again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back