Searching For Sites On C&cc Website? (1 Viewer)

Photo4x4

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Scottish Highlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt with over cab
Exp
Hello everyone

We have just joined 'The Friendly Club' (I hope it is :)) as we really want to access the small certified sites. I have gone for paper membership so that we get the printed book with the site gazetteer. I was given a 2013-2014 members book to look at and like the idea of a non-electronic guide that can 'live' in the MH.

This morning I thought that I'd do a little research on their website to see what sites were available in the Conwy area. However the search engine seems only to offer 'Wales' as a search area and when I do the search it only comes up with 5 sites for the whole of Wales!

Surely there must be some way of searching the site for the CSs or does that come with the 'electronic' membership?

I'm sure that I must be missing something obvious!

KH

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
Was about to shell out for this for the same reason so will watch with interest..

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
The 5 sites you mention are full club sites. You can tick boxes on the menu to select club sites, forest sites, CS's or all. Tick the CS box and they should be revealed. I think you have to 'sign on' the website to see them as these are a member only facility.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I just searched for CSs within a 20 mile radius (the default) from Conwy and it came up with 10. There are also 27 listed sites. As Paul says, you have to sign in.

OP
OP
Photo4x4

Photo4x4

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Scottish Highlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt with over cab
Exp
Ah! Perfect thanks.

Before I look too stupid (!) I was looking on the 'Search & Book Club Sites' section. Doh!

Anyway thanks again that was just what I was looking for.

KH

Reactions: GJH

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back