SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
Auto-Roller 500
Exp
Since 2009 (after many years camping)
Fellow Scots

Hi Jock,

Welcome to the Kingdom dwellers from us here on the far off Clyde Coast. :Smile:
A Scottish meet sounds like a great idea. We too would love to meet some other Funsters "in person" but the other meets are a bit far away for a weekend trip. Unfortunately, with SWMBO's current work committments we can't plan ahead by more than a few days, but will keep an eye on developments and join in if we are able to. :thumb:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Jock

Id be up for it due to being a shift worker i m not free every weekend. If someone comes up with dates i will be able to say yes or no as i have my shifts 2 years in advance.

Gerry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Too far for us as we are in London and restricted to school holidays but go for it.

Arrange a meet, Jim has a link to help you do it too, put in the calendar and post it in the rallies and meets section.

GO FOR IT you will soon find people who will want to join you

xxxxxx

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
Looks like a few scots on here, anybody fancey a meet what you all think and where:thumb:Jock

Somewhere dry would be a start and sunshine would be a bonus:ROFLMAO:...We could make it:thumb:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Jock
Dave jm is the only funster iv'e met not sure if we should invite him:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dave got the sat fitted for £30 and works a treat thanks again hope your enjoyong your new one.

Gerry

OP
OP
J

Jock Mcdee

Free Member
Jan 17, 2010
Fife Scotland
Funster No
Exp
2 year
Gerry,
:roflmto:dave thinks it,s sunny in scotland, i was fishing today in the forth i experienced 4 different seasons in an hour, i got soaked, frost bite, hypothermia, and a tan.:ROFLMAO:
wait till dave meets the midgies.:ROFLMAO: cant wait to meet you dave,:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back