Scan-Terrieur/Teleco, Great Service! (1 Viewer)

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Firstly I have no connections with Teleco or their UK agents Scan-Terrieur, only as an owner for a year of the Teleco Flatsat easy auto scew. I noticed on their website a software update for my model but had trouble loading it to my system. I rang them at their Watford office and instantly was asked if I could send the operating box and control unit to them and they would be happy to update and return FOC. I posted on a Thursday and received back on the following Monday! Impressive to receive Emails saying updated OK and Dispatched OK.
I refitted and had a problem with the control box not fully working, rang Watford again was asked to ring the agent in Birtley who was happy to look but not for 3 weeks. Rang Watford again and their plan B came into force! We were due to go to CC site at Barnard Castle last Friday until coming Friday ( Still there and Sun shining)and Mark offered to call here with replacement control on his way to an appointment and fit. He arrived at 8.30 today and discovered bad connection in control cable and sorted it.We were really impressed and thank both Steve and Mark for going the extra mile.Highly recommend this system and especially the back up.
Cheers
Bernie:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back