LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
been a while since I checked ebay out for M/Hs so not seen many scams but here's a couple
Broken Link Removed
Broken Link Removed
terry

jetjem

Free Member
May 8, 2013
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Chausson 04
Exp
Check this one

There are lots like this out there, judge for yourselves.:RollEyes:
This one is on this site, try --Motorhome Sales, Used Motorhomes, Auto Sleeper Nuevo II ES ,2010, £9,700. I reported it a while ago, disappointingly it's still on.

Enquiry goes to one email and answer from another.

First email enquiry reply from seller below.

The motorhomeis in excellent condition, no problems here, HPI clear, service history, 5 months of mot and tax. I must tell you that it belonged to my father who unfortunately passed away 3 months ago. The price I am looking for is 6,700 pounds (I can also have it delivered within the UK for 120 pounds). Please see the attached pictures. Let me know if you are still interested. It's located in Foveran, near Aberdeen.
Thank you, Paulina

Here's the follow up email replying to enquiry to view the vehicle at Aberdeen.

Let me explain.I do not live in Foveran, I live in Poland so I can't go there every time someone wants to see it, plus I can't go alone as I am a woman. I will get somebody to bring it to you (a neighbour of my late father) if you decide to buy it but we have to close the deal through Google Wallet. Delivery can be arranged in 2-3 days and you will have the chance to inspect it before I get paid. You deposit the money into Google Wallet and then the motorhome will be delivered. Everything is covered by Google Wallet, they will keep your money secured during the inspection period. This purchase protection guarantees that the motorhome is exactly as I described it; basically, once delivered, you'll have 5 days to inspect it and if you decide not to keep it you will get refunded in no time and they will charge me with the return costs. I will get paid only after you confirm that you received the motorhome in good order. You can read more regarding this option at http://how-to-use-google-checkout.co.uk
If you want it, let me know your phone number along with your name and address where it must be delivered so i can register the sale with Google to proceed.

If you will decide to not go through now then is not a problem I still quite have a few more offers from potential buyers. Hopefully, I made myself understood and we will be closing the deal. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Paulina

My number is 012xxxxxxxx which is forwarded to my home number here.

voyager 1

Free Member
Oct 25, 2012
Durham Tees valley
Funster No
MH
c class Swift voyager
Exp
30+yrs
Just check his or her feedback they dont seem to have sold anything
the feedback says 100% but has only purchased things no feedback for selling anything
Also wanting you to leave your tel no so they can call back sounds a bit dodgy to me ,has any one tried? might not be a scam but it seems to good of a deal not to be.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
It's the exact same google wallet scam being used on many adverts.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back