Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
Not been any Ebay scams to report lately but this one made me wonder - zero feedback, location 'UK'....(and I know its an auction, but the scammers have done auctions lately).....

Link Removed

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Seems to have had the pictures taken whilst on a forecourt. Plenty of cars in the background and one inside the building suggesting a workshop/showroom.

May be a scam where they have taken pics at a dealer whilst 'looking around' - just want the deposit and vanish.

Should be worth a fair bit.

OP
OP
paulmold

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
Must have been a scam as it's been removed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
There was a piece on Radio 4 yesterday (I think the money program) about a couple who paid a £5000 holding deposit into barclays bank account when they were buying a caravan online . The whole thing was a scam and it looks like they had lost their deposit.

OP
OP
paulmold

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
I really can't believe that this one is not a scam. It's been on Ebay for over 3 weeks now, I pointed it out on here and I've reported it to Ebay at least half a dozen times. It's a 2000 year model for a 1992 price, it's located in Scotland. I've asked the seller to explain why it's so cheap but no reply. Can someone else ask him something, anything, that will prove there is something not right. If it is genuine, which I simply cannot believe, then someone would have bought it and got an absolute bargain...

Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back