SCAM BEWARE - albertmrtn66@googlemail.com or albertmrtn66@gmail.com MAZDA BONGO

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by ronadvisor, Oct 11, 2011.

1. ronadvisor

ronadvisor Read Only Funster

see this link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAZDA-BON...mpers_Caravans_Motorhomes&hash=item415df21d82

I've contacted him at lynn.charles90@yahoo.co.uk and received a reply from albertmrtn66@gmail.com

ebay item: 280749022594
    name: Albert Neale
    ebay seller: pgraham5164

This is the motorhome http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n582/MAZDABONGOFRIENDEELIFTTOPNEWMOTnewalbum/

The scammer ask the money trough fake ebay invoice of payment.

the bank account where i was supposed to make the bank transfer is:

Beneficiary: S. Andronache
    Bank Name: Barclays
    Account no: 63614565
    Sort Code: 20-74-63
    City: London

I received 3 emails that supposed to be from ebay with the following subjects:

email 1. Your invoice for eBay purchases - MAZDA BONGO FRIENDEE LIFT TOP NEW MOT
    email 2. eBay Buyer Protection Case ID: 12CLS2MW5
    email 3. eBay Customer Support

the emails that supposed to be from ebay comes from ebay.checkouts@safe-mail.net if you go to safe-mail.net you will notice that is a free email ....

from the headers of his emails I've found the scammer ip address is: 87.117.230.11

IP Information - 87.117.230.11
    IP address: 87.117.230.11
    Reverse DNS: [No reverse DNS entry per ns2.rapidswitch.com.]
    Reverse DNS authenticity: [Unknown]
    ASN: 29131
    ASN Name: RAPIDSWITCH-AS (RapidSwitch)
    IP range connectivity: 2
    Registrar (per ASN): RIPE
    Country (per IP registrar): GB [United Kingdom]
    Country Currency: GBP [United Kingdom Pounds]
    Country IP Range: 87.117.192.0 to 87.117.255.255
    Country fraud profile: Normal
    City (per outside source): Unknown
    Country (per outside source): UK [United Kingdom]
    Private (internal) IP? No
    IP address registrar: whois.ripe.net
    Known Proxy? No
    Link for WHOIS: 87.117.230.11

maybe is using a VPN or a proxy ...

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  2. Touchwood

Touchwood Funster

Unless I'm missing something, you don't make it clear how you know this is a scam?

• Like Like x 1
  3. ronadvisor

Yes you are missing that he send fake ebay invoices and also that he requests trough fake ebay buyer protection a bank transfer from the amount of 3000 GBP.

Please also open google and enter on the search albertmrtn66@googlemail.com or albertmrtn66@gmail.com and you will see what i'm talking about ...

see this link for the fake invoice "eBay" : http://www.sendspace.com/file/mjlp9n

down on the page you will find a link, "click here to start download from sendspace". download the fake invoice and you will see with your own eyes ...

This one of the ebay emails that I received from eBay <ebay.checkouts@safe-mail.net>

You can find attached the purchase invoice. You are currently involved in transaction Case ID 19LND3NU5 for item titled MAZDA BONGO FRIENDEE LIFT TOP NEW MOT, total amount involved is £3,000. Your Case ID 12CLS2MW5 is a genuine eBay transaction approved for Buyer Protection Program and the amount of £3,000 is 100% insured. Seller details are verified along with transaction details, Mazda Bongo documents were verified listing started, once we verified all documents and confirmed they are in good order we have approved the listing for buyer protection program. Seller is an eBay Member since: 22-Aug-06, all details are verified and confirmed by us.

You can proceed safe and secure with your purchase, a full refund/return policy is available just in case you do not accept the Mazda Bongo.

Thank you for being part of the eBay community.

also on this email i recieved attached the fake invoice of payment ...

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Ebay dont send emails like that at all for payment, certainly don''t do all that blather about the item purchased:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

Total bulls@@t

5. icantremember

icantremember Funster

sure is a scam....
    report it to ebay............
    ...............dont send any money

6. jezport

jezport Funster

Make sure Ebay and Barclays are informed

7. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

sorry but that item number is a genuine Ebay auction number and the member is a genuine registered ebayer.

the payment methods may be fraudulent, or just a way to avoid ebay fee's.

in any case no money, except maybe a small deposit via paypal etc, should change hands until collection.

8. tofo

tofo Funster

items ended on ebay now £ 3100

copied the item no into ebay same listing finished

9. Hollyberry

Hollyberry Funster

As far as I can see it is a genuine Ebay auction item.

That's where the genuine seems to end.

Invoice isn't genuine Ebay.
    His email ID is all over scam warning sites (and it's there for a reason)

Don't send a penny. Pay on collection only--what are the bets he won't be able to arrange collection?

10. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

i reckon the scammer simply hijacked the genuine ebayers email address and replied to the emails fraudulently.

11. lorger

lorger Funster

Is it just me or does no one else find it funny a new member joins and their first post is this i haven't clicked on the links just incase and if im wrong then welcome to fun

• Like Like x 2
  12. ronadvisor

I'm disappointed, is very simple, there is a invoice of payment and a link to the ebay item involved in the scam, and if I'm a member just for today what ?
    I'm very mad of that man because he tried to scam me, and i found your forum, registered and posted the, now it's up to you guys, i've done my job, and this is the thank i received
    next time you will hear nothing from me ...

• Like Like x 1
  13. ronadvisor

the seller have no item , the pictures are stolen and he list using a stolen ebay seller id and password, there are some viruses, that the scamer will send to your email, you are going to download the virus, actually the virus opens a port and connects to a server, from that server with a tinny program, the spammer takes your cookies and web history and cache, also the virus is a key logger so the spammer takes all your passwords and everything, also the virus opens a proxy port, so the scamer with all your web history, cache and cookies, access ebay, post fraudulent items and viola ....
    I'm telling you this because i've seen a post with 3 stolen credit cards from the same guy...
    how the spammer steal your credit card, is very simple, is entering like i've told you before into your paypal account, and delete the card from there, you are forced to place again the credit card details into your paypal account, but with the virus that acts like a key logger they steal all your information's ...
    so keep in mind if miraculously your credit card details disappear from your paypal account, your credit card is about to be stolen .... scan your pc with a antivirus, or take a look on your antivirus exclusion list for the virus ...
    TAKE CARE and stop saying that is a genuine sale, because is not ...

• Like Like x 1
  14. wivvy's dad

wivvy's dad Read Only Funster

So YOU are offering us links to someone who will download viruses onto our computers, steal our credit card details, steal all our information and passwords........................so if we follow the links YOU have posted, this will happen to us as it happened to YOU.....:Eeek:

Thank you very much, you're too kind.

:shout:
    :Doh:
    :Angry:

:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

• Like Like x 3
  15. ronadvisor

This you;ve understand from what i've told you, that i'm sending you the viruses trough that links ? if you l@@k again carefully you will see that sendspace.com is a free ftp website, and the other link, one is from photobucket and the other one is from ebay with the scammer listing, read again my previous post, i;m felling sorry now that i've share how scams are working, but what to say I'm :Eeek: about your stupidity ...

• Like Like x 1
  16. ronadvisor

PLEASE an administrator of this forum can verify the links i've posted ? and post on this topic what's up with them ...
    Thank you

17. Snowbird

Snowbird Funster Life Member

This lots too early in the morning for my brain...Am more confused than before now....Ah well you wont know before till after.

18. paulmold

paulmold Read Only Funster

Is this the only forum you have posted this on? Why have you not warned all other motorhome forums?

19. Touchwood

Touchwood Funster

This guy may be well meaning and genuine, and as a relative newcomer to these forums I'm not well placed to be judgemental, but frankly I'm not impressed with his contribution so far - do we tolerate this kind of personal abuse?

20. JockandRita

JockandRita Funster Life Member

Unless he coughs up his subs, I don't think we'll be hearing from him again anyway, (read only Funster now). :thumb:

Cheers,

Jock.